Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Part-time 25-30 hours per week)
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Norcross, Georgia, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Part-time
More than 8 years
This position is part-time (25-30 hours per week).
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. Integrates and develops processes that meet business needs across the organization. Involved in long-term planning. This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas area of expertise.
- • Provide leadership and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource (HR) functions including all aspects of professional relations, hourly relations, employee benefits, compensation, employee involvement, practices, training, organizational change and development and communications for a client group(s)
- • Perform a leadership role in recruiting, selection, performance management and career development including tools and implementation. Conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling; conducts exit interviews.
- • Lead and facilitate change efforts.
- • Design appropriate HR processes in line with HR policies. Make recommendations for policy improvements. Ensures implementation and compliance.
- • Facilitate communications throughout the organization.
- • Act as an impartial advocate to ensure that all individuals receive fair and equitable treatment.
- • Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- • Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- • Maintains close working relationship with Payroll, Benefits, and International HR Departments.
- • Act as the focal point for payroll issues for the site. Responsible for submitting payroll for processing to the Shared Services Center on a biweekly basis.
- • Develop appropriate human resource plans in support of key business needs in a dynamic, changing environment and develop / implement appropriate change management plans as required.
- • Develop policies and procedures related to HR.
- • Design policies, procedures and training around compliance and business practices.
- • Manages HRIS system making changes and updates when necessary and provides troubleshooting and training for users.
- • Responsible for reporting of the activity including proposing, implementing, and managing.
- • Serves as the designated expert in interpretation of domestic HR policy issues.
- • Responsible for support in hiring of local nationals outside the U.S. or employee termination of people in the U.S.
- • Conduct employee investigations and resolution with labor relations issues.
- • Serve as an advisor and coach to leaders and employees.
- • Ensure integrity of HR data in the HR Management system. Adhere quality controls and standards for data accuracy.
- • Performs other incidental and related duties required and assigned.
This position requires US citizenship.
Required Education and Experience
- • Bachelor's degree and ten (10) years' Human Resources experience.
- • Previous experience with automated HRIS systems required. ADP experience preferred.
- • Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- • Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and be deadline sensitive.
- • Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- • Strong coaching skills.
- • Ability to relate with employees at all levels.
- • Intermediate to advance Excel and MS Word skills.
- • Must be able to work independently and have strong problem-solving skills.
- • Customer Service oriented.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leading supplier of products and services that handle observation, decision and guidance functions for both civil and military applications. The company understands and applies a wide range of the state-of-the-art technologies that underpin embedded intelligence in many different areas, as a supplier to some of today's most innovative aerospace and defense programs.
Human Resources LeaderPublished on 07/25/2021Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Responsable Ressources Humaines de proximité en site industriel H/FPublished on 07/25/2021Molsheim, France Regular Full time Human Resources
Benefits SpecialistPublished on 07/24/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Human Resources