Human Resources Generalist
Marysville (acd), Washington, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
High School diploma, A Level
More than 5 years
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing a variety of human resource duties, such as effectively recording, maintaining, and reporting human resource information and for establishing and maintaining effective communication, coordination, and working relations with Company personnel and with management. This job reports to the Senior Human Resources Generalist.
Summary of Duties:
- -Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- -Assists with the resolution of day-to-day employee relation issues. Documents initial complaint, determines scope of investigation, partners with Sr. HR Generalist on recommendation for course of action, documents findings and summarizes the investigation.
- -Handles employee inquiries and concerns to ensure quick, equitable, courteous resolution.
- -Administers, tracks and coordinates all requests for leave of absences, ensures compliance with company, State and Federal laws/policy. Ensures proper coordination with employee, payroll and supervisor.
- -Serves as lead facilitator for new hire orientation.
- -Works with supervisors to create Performance Improvement Plans/Corrective Actions for Attendance Policy violations and other performance related issues.
- -Performs exit interviews and processes all termination paperwork while adhering to all state and federal laws.
- -Develops and maintains various reports and documents to provide current personnel information.
- -Assists with the maintenance of the human resource database while ensuring that system records are accurately recorded and cross-checked.
- -Manages workers' compensation injury reporting/claim administration.
- -Assists with the planning and execution of employee events such as company picnic, holiday party, turkey/gift card distribution, etc.
- -Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- -Ensures that human resource files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- -Completes miscellaneous research, and conveys information as requested and needed.
- -Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- -Performs other related duties required and assigned.
- -Closely supervised with some latitude for independent judgment.
- -Bachelor's Degree preferred
- -PHR certification preferred
- -Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- -Five years experience in Human Resources
- -Knowledge of both State and Federal Labor Laws
- -Knowledge of HR concepts, best practices and procedures
- -Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- -Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to direct, motivate and have difficult conversations with employees and management
- -Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
- -Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- -Experience in a large complex work environment such as aerospace, manufacturing or related field.
Description: This is a mid-level position.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Human Resources ManagerPublished on 02/12/2020Bellingham, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Press Stretcher Operator - Weekend AM - SCM MVPublished on 02/17/2020Marysville, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Resin Application Technican - Weekday PM - SCM MVPublished on 02/17/2020Marysville, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair