Quality Inspector - Day
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Kirkland, Quebec, CANADA
Regular Full time, Full-time
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 3 years
The quality inspector Inspects on materials, and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors to ensure conformance with the company's quality standards. This job reports to the Quality Inspection Supervisor or Quality Assurance Manager.
Summary of tasks:
- - Inspection of cabinets during in-process & at final stage
- - All paperwork associated - approval of MO, identification, rejection (NCR)
- - M3 Functions, Microsoft applications
- - Blue print (drawing) reading
- - Inspection of dimensions, bonded structure, First Article Inspection and
- - Inspection of veneer and finish products
- - 2-3 Years in the aerospace industry
- - 1 year within Safran and working closely with Production
- - 6 Months-1 year in quality assurance / control
- - Languages : Ability to communicate in French and English
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Upholsterer - EveningPublished on 03/26/2020Kirkland, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Finisher - DayPublished on 03/26/2020Kirkland, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Assembler - EveningPublished on 03/26/2020Kirkland, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair