Human Resources Generalist
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Kirkland, Quebec, CANADA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
English Bilingual, French Bilingual
WELCOME to our job posting, we are so excited that you are reading this and hope that you decide to apply!
Would you like to be part of a dynamic HR team in a continuously changing, stimulating and evolving environment? We offer you the chance to unleash your talent, own your process and make a difference within an open flexible continuous improvement mindset.
Safran Cabin Canada is looking for an experienced HR Generalist responsible for supporting the departments in a variety of functions; namely employee relations, benefits, compensation, maintaining effective communication and working relations with Company personnel and with management. This job reports to division's Human Resources Supervisor. This job comes with a competitive salary, and generous perks and benefits including a full medical/dental and vision insurance plan entirely paid by us, RRSPs, paid personal days, gym and cafeteria on site, and many fun activities throughout the year.
- - Explains company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees and answer questions regarding salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information
- - Creation of new policies and procedures; modify existing policies to ensure they are current and relevant
- - Responsible of the compensation program; i,e. salary reviews and adjustments, updating salary scales
- - Intervene on issues relating to employee relations management (conflicts, performance and discipline management, labor relations issues, etc.)
- - Acts as the benefits administrator with Insurance provider and in charge of any benefits programs provided; i.e employee assistance programs
- - Manages sickness leaves, long term benefits and returns to work, updates employees files accordingly
- - Processes, verifies, and maintains documentation relating to personnel resignations and terminations such as exit interviews and records dates and reasons of terminations
- - Responsible for drafting the content and preparation of internal HR communications and newsletters
- - Responsible for coordinating a variety of HR related events and programs, such as employee appreciation
- - Produces KPIs for the department
- - Acts as a payroll backup
Education: Diploma in Human Resources, CRHA membership is an asset
Experience: Minimum of 3 years' experience, manufacturing environment is an asset
Computer Skills: Proficient with MS Office®. Strong Excel and reporting skills
- - High ethical standards, detailed orientated, results driven, reliable, responsible, and dependable
- - Demonstrate good analytical and problem solving skills
- - Possess pronounced skills for coaching and facilitation
- - Bilingualism (French/English) written and oral;
- - Recruitment, training, mediation, HRIS
- - Labor Law and government regulations
- - Good knowledge of payroll software (ADP an asset)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin.