Assembler - Day
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Kirkland, Quebec, CANADA
Regular Full time, Part-time
High School diploma, A Level
More than 3 years
English Bilingual, French Bilingual
Number of positions: 2
Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 5:30 AM to 03:00 PM
36 hours per week
The assembler assembles aircraft interior structures and/or parts, such as bins, galleys, lavatories, sidewalls, cargo liners, etc. and builds sub-assemblies for the completion of aircraft interior structures, and/or parts using engineering drawings, company and customer specifications.
- - Adheres to company and customer specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders.
- - Documents the materials used in the process to maintain traceability.
- - Builds sub-assemblies of aircraft components, such as: Forming of aluminum trim extrusions, fiberglass laminates and other materials for completion of the sub-assemblies, parts or structures.
- - Fills and fairs areas as necessary per the established specification or customer limits.
- - Installs inserts and applies edging material.
- - Assembles sub components for the structures/units.
- - Assembles aircraft structures and units, such as:
- - Bonds and attaches the sub-assemblies to the structure/unit.
- - Attaches the hardware, plumbing and some electrical components.
- - Safely handles various regulated materials used in the process.
- - Education: DEP in assembly, DEP in aerospace assembly or equivalent experience.
- - Experience: 1-5 years' experience
- - Other Skills: Ability to read engineering drawings is preferred, employee must have dexterity abilities
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
Upholsterer - DayPublished on 06/01/2021Kirkland, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Upholsterer - EveningPublished on 06/01/2021Kirkland, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Cabinetmaker - DayPublished on 06/01/2021Kirkland, Canada Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair