Training Coordinator (VIE) - Safran University North America
Irving, tx, Texas, UNITED STATES
VIE, Part-time, 18 Months
The Training Coordinator (VIE) is responsible for working in a team environment to coordinate the training offer in North America.
- -Partner with HR Managers from entities across North and South America to identify training solutions for their needs
- • Identify local training providers and manage vendor relationships
- • Adapt Safran University-France programs to the North American audience
- • Coordinate with the North America HR Training network team to enroll participants and organize training sessions & logistics
- • Define and deploy the training communication plan including monthly meetings, communication notices, and intranet postings
- • Maintain the Twist Learning Management System in North America
- • Ensure accurate billing and invoicing for all Safran University course offerings
- • Produce a monthly reporting dashboard detailing participants, sessions, and total delivery hours
- -Assist in special projects and events as needed.
- • Demonstrated success as a self-starter
- • Flexibility and proficiency in multi-tasking in a wide array of assignments
- -Master Degree
- -Knowledge of training and HR Development practices
- -Languages : English native speaker or bilingual, French and/ or Spanish as second language highly valued
- • Strong communication skills
- • Strong presentation skills
- • Able to think strategically and make sound, data-based business decisions
- • Ability to inspire confidence and commitment in leaders, managers and associates, as well as in HR colleagues
- • Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- • Collaborative and partner-oriented
- • Decisive and action-oriented
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.