Technical Compliance & Performance Auditor
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Carson, ca, California, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
The Internal audit department within SAFRAN group is in charge of providing assurance of the compliance and performance of its operations to the General Management and to the Audit & Risk Committee of the Board. Audit is a key contributor to Safran governance and to the overall improvement and transformation of the Group.
The SAFRAN group is looking for an Internal Auditor for its new Hub for Audit and Internal Control department in the US based in Los Angeles area.
The main missions are:
- - Conduct and carry out audit missions to completion according to Safran methodology (in compliance with Internal Auditing international standards);
- - Liaise with the central audit team (based in Paris);
- - Monitor the implementation of action or remediation plans by the auditees;
- - Participate and support the continuous improvement of the team;
- - Represent the general management and governance within the Group and be active member of the network of auditors at SAFRAN.
The scope of intervention of the Internal Audit Department covers all Safran activities and the geographic areas in which the Group is established, through management, financial, process, activity or compliance audits.
The audit team will be based in Carson, California (Los Angeles area) will preferentially perform audits on the North America area.
You will work under supervision of the lead auditor to conduct the different audit mission
Each mission is carried out over 3 to 4 months, including (when applicable) an on-site period of 2 to 3 weeks.
For each audit assignment:
- - You will build your mission repository and your work program
- - You will establish a diagnosis including on-site meetings with the parties concerned by the audit and resulting in audit findings and recommendations
- - You will support the auditees in the construction of the action plan and you will follow its implementation
- - You will assess the robustness of the internal control put in place.
Given the diversity of missions, this position will allow you to understand the different areas of activity, businesses and companies of the group, to work in an international environment and to develop a professional network. This will also gain valuable exposure to many organizations, processes and systems within Safran.
You will dive deep into the details of your assigned audits to develop meaningful findings that help in communicating the risk to the business. You will develop your skills working with your supervisors to prioritize findings and make recommendation that improve control environment and mitigate risk, as you learn to influence multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and ensure risk a mitigated appropriately.
At the end of your assignment, you will integrate operational / functional positions within the Group. Development perspectives are open both within the support and operational functions.
- - Engineering degree (possibly supplemented by a 3rd cycle in Management), or Master degree in Management / Administration
- - Minimum of 5 years' experience in an international audit firm or 7 to 10 years in operational management (Development, program management, production ...)
- - Ability to work independently
- - Good communication both written and oral
- - Spirit of solidarity and taste for teamwork
- - Strong analytical and synthesis skills, with a strong demand on editorial quality
- - Listening skills and diplomacy
- - Perseverance
- - Sense of commitment for the SAFRAN group
- - Internal auditor certification appreciated
Specificity of the job
Approximately 20% travel requirement
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Responsable Plan de Progrès du CEI Pièces Tournantes H/FPublished on 02/15/2021Evry Cedex, France Regular Full time Continuous improvement
Apprenti(e) Amélioration Continue pour la compétitivité H/FPublished on 05/12/2021Apprenticeship Continuous improvement
Apprenti(e) Re design et aménagement d'espace collaboratif H/FPublished on 05/12/2021France Apprenticeship Continuous improvement