Talent Management Associate – Safran University
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Irving, Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
The Safran University Talent Management Associate is responsible for working in a team environment to coordinate the training offer in North America. This individual will partner with the HR Training Network team to ensure the Safran Training Strategic Direction is supported by organizing the courses required and requested by the affiliates.
- • Languages : English native speaker or bilingual, French and/ or Spanish as second language highly valued
- • Strong Windows Office Suite experience – especially Excel
- • Demonstrated success as a self-starter
- • Flexibility and proficiency in multi-tasking in a wide array of assignments
- • Strong communication skills
- • Strong presentation skills
- • Ability to work with all levels of the organization
- • Collaborative and partner-oriented
Minimum: BA/BS in Human Resources or equivalent.
Minimum: 2+ years in Human Resources- Training and Development
- • Identify local training providers and manage vendor relationships
- • Coordinate with the North America HR Training network team to enroll participants and organize training sessions & logistics
- • Assist in the deployment of the training communication plan including monthly meetings, communication notices, and intranet postings
- • Maintain the Twist Learning Management System in North America
- • Ensure accurate billing and invoicing for all Safran University course offerings
- • Produce a monthly reporting dashboard detailing participants, sessions, and total delivery hours
- • Measure the success of the courses through a formal evaluation tool and propose improvement of some interns for our different offices
Specificity of the job
Travel is shown in percentages (travel for training or conferences are not calculated in this percentage – based on a 40 hour work week).
Less than 3% annually
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Together with Zodiac Aerospace, Safran has more than 91,000 employees and would have around €21 billion in adjusted revenue (pro forma 2016).
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Commercial BuyerPublished on 12/04/2018Irving, Canada Regular Full time Human Resources
Human Resource GeneralistPublished on 11/20/2018Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Human Resources GeneralistPublished on 10/02/2018Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Human Resources