Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Irving, Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
The HRIS Analyst is a non-supervisory, individual contributor role responsible for working in a team environment to analyze and implement new programs and processes for the company using technology such as ADP Vantage, SharePoint, SAP, Success factors and other HRIS Applications. Under limited supervision, the HRIS Analyst provides project management and other support in the maintenance of Human Resource Management of Company HCM System. This position requires in-depth knowledge of businesses and systems supported, HR processes and reporting requirements, company's policies and procedures, and the ability to resolve complex issues.
The HRIS Analyst must have a strong HCM System knowledge and be able to work with multiple HRIS applications. This position will act as a liaison to other Human Resource teams and other business units to ensure that systems provide the means for and enable processes to effectively gather, maintain, and utilize HR-related information.
This individual will drive the successful delivery of accurate human capital metrics for the business and ensure data integrity for all HR systems.
- • Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision as a member of the HRIS team.
- • Strong administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to take initiative to complete assignments.
- • Proficiency in problem analysis, issue resolution, planning and time management.
- • Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- • Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time and work in a fast-paced office environment.
- • Strong MS Office skills (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup and other advanced Excel functions and formulas).
- • Ability to maintain confidentiality information, professional demeanor under pressure and effectively work with employees at all levels.
Minimum: BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer science or Human Resources or equivalent
- • 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources specifically focused on the following areas: report writing, data administration and analysis, HRIS and training
- • Develop a formal plan for carrying out each assigned project using appropriate planning methods and experimental design and testing.
- • Direct/execute assigned projects, including data collection/design and development specifications/testing criteria/recommendations and implementations.
- • Meet with all levels of management to discuss and clarify requests for HRIS projects.
- • Prepare detailed written reports of project and documentation for each project to serve both technical and general users.
- • Responsible for documenting system processes and procedures and assist in the training of end-users.
- • Collect and analyze critical program data for HR processes and programs, including creating reports and queries to account for large data uploads and transfers.
- • Updates system fields and tables associated with business change and operations.
- • Continuously seek ways to improve existing processes and programs through the use of technology.
- • Work directly with the vendors as needed for troubleshooting and evaluation of new technology solutions.
- • Support day-to-day end-user help requests.
- • Acts as HRIS Security Administrator including managing user system access.
- • Performs all other duties as may be required by the needs of the business.
Specificity of the job
- • Ability to travel if needed
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
International Mobility SpecialistPublished on 11/08/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Payroll Team LeadPublished on 11/07/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Gestionnaire paie et gestion des temps - administration du personnel H/FPublished on 12/08/2019Colombes Cedex, France Regular Full time Human Resources