Finance and management
Irving, Texas, UNITED STATES
Internship / Student, Part-time, 3-6 months
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
Responsible for assisting the Safran USA Finance Department in financial controlling, accounting software improvement and various related special projects for Safran USA Finance department. The position will also entail assisting the Finance Department on filling financial surveys due to some state and federal agencies. This position requires frequent coordination with Financial Controller to meet deadlines. This position also requires the ability to work in a detail-oriented environment, and involves frequent correspondence with individuals in the Finance Departments.
- • Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting or related business field.
- • Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint needed.
- • Assist in reviewing monthly results by department within Safran USA
- • Expense report auditing
- • Assist in building dashboard and KPI's by department
- • Assist in the development and improvement of the accounting system
- • Assist in filling surveys due to some state and federal agencies
- • Assist in Corporate credit card statement reconciliation
- • Assist in Accounts Payable allocation of invoices
- • Assist in Accounts Payable data entry
- • Assist in reconciliations of accounts like workers comp, other reserves, and etc.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Sr. Financial AnalystPublished on 01/21/2020Irving, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Tax ManagerPublished on 11/07/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Published on 12/17/2019Irving, United States Regular Full time Finance and management