Ingénieur Support Technique / Field Support Engineer H/F
Means and equipment maintenance
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
roissy-en-france, Ile De France, FRANCE
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
French Bilingual, English Bilingual
The Field Support Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Entry Into Service of our Seats (“Meet and Greet”, Technical issues assessment, …), and the installation of news seats on retrofit support operation, meeting customer requirements and expectations, technical assistance and manpower allocation, in case of working party. Main missions are the following :
- • Maintaining an up to date macro view of project status
- • Technical support on-site: Troubleshooting on-wings, Identification of technical design and quality issue (and associated reporting to Seats Engineering), Technical interface and facilitator for the Customer
- • Managing resources / manpower requirements in case of On-site Working Parties
- • Mentor, lead and manage his team.
- • Resources being shared between CDG Team, able to prioritize the work in coordination with Field Support Manager
- • Planning, assigning and directing the schedule of work, coordination of inspection and rework activities
- • Creating reports, ensuring status is communicated regularly and clearly (follow field support processes, intervention reports, SoC…)
- • Ensures compliance with EASA regulation under Part 145 and MRO/Airlines quality standards
- • Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws for employee with hierarchical link
- • Escalates to BU's program management every point which may require higher level input
- • Maintain key performance indicators (Intervention follow-up file, SoC/Easa release, missions costs follow-up)
- • Ideally a Master or bachelor's degree in general engineering (electronics/Mechanics is a plus) related discipline or 10+ years of experience within the aircraft / product support industry
- • Ideally experience in a customer-facing role, final assembly line or aftermarket / aftersales services/management
- • Good Administrative and organizational skills.
- • Comfortable generating presentations
- • A good written and verbal communicator (fluency in English&French)
- • Confident in dealing with senior stakeholders
- • Demonstrable experience in project management
- • Able to work under pressure
- • Trainings skills
- • Ability to read and interpret engineering / technical drawings and data
- • Ability to problem solve, analyse and troubleshoot electrical and/or mechanical equipment.
- • Strong knowledge of aircraft engineering standards and quality control standards and practices
- • Strong knowledge of Safran Seats, repair systems, operations, methods, procedures, and all related EASA or FAA requirements.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Technicien de Maintenance Machines-Outils (Mécanique) H/FPublished on 08/21/2019Colombes Cedex, France Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance
Ingénieur SLI (Soutien Logistique Intégré) H/FPublished on 08/21/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance
Technicien Maintenance Electronique H/FPublished on 08/21/2019Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance