Executive Administrative Assistant
Huntington beach, California, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
High School diploma, A Level
More than 8 years
The Executive Assistant position provides executive administrative support services to assigned company executives including the CEO. Responsibilities cover a wide variety of tasks that require a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism. Areas of support include, but are not limited to; use of Outlook for executive calendar management and coordination of meetings, PowerPoint presentation and general report preparation, data compilation, making domestic and international travel arrangements, completion of and filing of expense reimbursements, as well as special projects as they arise.
The position involves a high degree of interaction with all levels of management, external vendors/guests and internal employees. Tasks range from simple to complex. Organization, follow through, attention to detail, confidentiality, and communication skills are critical factors in the daily administration of this position. This position is expected to work independently using technical judgment, while executing multiple tasks.
This position typically reports to Safran Cabin CEO.
Summary of Duties:
- • Actively pursues continuous improvement and ease of doing business to meet or exceed the Executives' needs and to further overall company goals and objectives.
- • Management of various executive daily, weekly, monthly calendars.
- • Responsible for Executives' expense reports and purchase orders.
- • Coordinate travel logistics for purpose of business travel – lodging, air reservation, rental car, etc.
- • Responsible for a department procurement card and the monthly reconciliation of the statement.
- • Preparation of letters, reports, forms, schedules, and other materials.
- • Development, preparation or the editing of presentations.
- • Track department, or group level, performance (KPIs) and publish accordingly.
- • Maintain multiple department's organization chart.
- • Coordination of various meetings and events, on and off-site. Internal/External customers.
- • Collects and enters data into spreadsheets and uses expertise & to reduce and analyze this data.
- • Creates and maintains accurate filing systems.
- • Collaborates with other administrative staff and/or management, as necessary.
- • Assists other departments with special projects.
- • All employees have an affirmative duty to protect and maintain the confidentiality of the Safran proprietary information.
- • All employees are required to productively react to change and handle other essential tasks as assigned now or in the future.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 8+ years of high level administrative support, 5 years supporting senior executives
- • Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, etc.) skills
- • Familiarity with picture editing.
- • Technical skills demonstrating ability to host video/non-video conference meetings, etc.
- • Excellent organizational skills
- • Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- • Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
- • Problem solving, well organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
- • Understanding of necessity to maintain strict confidentiality.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
- • Associate or Bachelor's degree or higher
- • 10+ years of administrative support experience with at least 7 years supporting a senior executive
Description: Senior-level position within role.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 84,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin.
Global Compensation SpecialistPublished on 10/21/2020Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Lean Transformation InternPublished on 10/14/2020Huntington Beach, United States Internship / Student Industrial Engineering
Business Administration TraineePublished on 09/18/2020Bankstown Airport Nsw, Australia Apprenticeship Administrative