Director Corporate Security & Facilities
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Huntington beach, California, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
The Director of Corporate Security & Facilities is responsible for global protection of Safran Cabin employees and its subsidiaries' Industrial Assets. This position ensures standard procedures are applied to security-related issues for General Security and Information Systems Security and has oversight of FAC processes. This position collaborates with security and facility managers throughout Cabin, while overseeing the operation, management, and maintenance of all facilities. The Director of Corporate Security & Facilities is responsible for managing the coordination of Risk Management within Safran Cabin.
This position reports to the EVP of Industrial and Manufacturing Footprint Optimization (MFO).
Summary of Duties:
- • Ensure the protection of people, property and information from malicious intent
- • Design, coordinate, check and assess organizational, human and technical measures and resources
- • Ensure compliance for regional, national and international regulations and contractual obligations
- • Enforce the Security program with attention given to any needs and difficulties encountered
- • Understand Safran Cabin's operations, goals and environment (position on the market, economic situation, geographic location, human / material / financial potential, etc.)
- • Identify vulnerabilities and implement practical, efficient and long-lasting protective measures
- • Define, implement and check protective measures and resources in order to reduce vulnerabilities
- • Communicate and raise awareness from group level to facility level on the existence and application of Security rules and regulations
- • Ensure the proper and safe functioning of all facilities and oversee the development and implementation of effective facility planning, capital budgeting, construction oversight, remodeling and repair.
- • Supervise staff, including but not limited to: performance evaluation of staff, corrective action, coaching and mentoring staff, and other management-related responsibilities
- • Establish and ensure direction is provided to local Facility and Security Managers to enforce proper safety procedures
- • Assumes responsibility for the efficient, timely and accurate completion of Facilities/Maintenance functions
Education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Business Administration or related field
Experience: 10 years of experience in security, facility management, or similar field, within a manufacturing environment
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) products
- • Understanding of legal context (criminal law, labor law, etc.) and regulatory framework (local, regional, national and international)
- • Working knowledge of types of threats and Security/Cyber Defense strategies and technologies
- • Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- • Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
- • Ability to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- • Ability to build effective working relationships, persuade and influence, and problem-solve complex issues
- • Knowledge of Continuous Improvement principles.
- • Experience with project and team management
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
- • Experience in Aerospace & Defense or aircraft manufacturing facility
- • Ability to communicate in French
Description: Senior-level position within field
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. #LI-1KO1
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
Corporate Human Resources GeneralistPublished on 05/07/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Human Resources
Project Engineer 4Published on 06/22/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering
Electrical Engineer 4Published on 06/21/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Architecture and systems engineering