Lean Sigma Black Belt m/w
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Dr.-siegfried-straße 35745 herborn, GERMANY
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
- • Facilitate operational value stream mapping.
- • Identify the constraints and bottlenecks at site level and propose related
- • Contribute to the Lean Sigma roadmap (including 1 to 5 Years vision).
- • Create a Lean Sigma toolbox to be used as site level (example: time
- • Drive the bottom-up improvement dynamic and promote the good practices
- • Facilitate the continuous improvement projects (from Kaizen workshop to
- • Drive the operational 5S+1 policy at site level.
- • Support the operations in the implementation of fool-proof methods, tools
- • Support the operations in corrective process and take part to site control
- • Identify and coach talents in production.
- • Manage the Lean Sigma team and ensure that the working environment reach
- • Report the results of Lean Sigma department.
- • Lead complex and diversified Lean Sigma Projects
- • Facilitate/Lead One Safran Workshops
Advanced Lean Sigma tools
- - White belt and lean basics
- - Problem solving (5W2H, 5 WHY, Ishikawa or other)
- - Value Stream Mapping
- - Kaizen workshop and One Safran coaching
- - Operational Excellence Handbook
- - Lean Sigma Handbook
- - Statistical analysis and associated mathematical models
- • Bachelor or Master degree in the fields of engineering with a minimum of 5
- • Strong technical skills in the field of engineering including the mastering of
- • Strong leadership and change management (including negotiation) skills are
- • Strong English communication skills (verbal & written) are required.
- • Good organization and time management skills are required for the position.
- • Black belt certification and experience is required.
- • Knowledge and experience of aeronautic processes and products would be a
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Ingénieur soudage IWE H/FPublished on 04/03/2020Evry Cedex, France Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Programmeur CFAO H/FPublished on 04/02/2020Commercy, France Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Ingénieur méthodes H/FPublished on 04/02/2020France Regular Full time Industrial Engineering