Team Leader Sales Operations (Back Office) (f/m)
Max-schmidheiny-strasse 202 9435 heerbrugg, SWITZERLAND
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
German Fluent, English Fluent, French Intermediate
Your main tasks will include:
- - Lead, motivate and coach the sales operations team (sales administration, service and logistics)
- - Manage and optimize the interaction with the sales team by coordinating, supporting and trouble shooting of activities affecting the performance and success of the whole sales organization
- - Liaise with the product and program management department as well as with disposition, F&C and IT to expedite order fulfilment activities and to resolve issues
- - Install best-in-class processes to improve, change and optimize existing structures (e.g. SAP, CRM, Digital-ization, etc.) to get the performance to the next level
- - You bring evidence in outstanding leadership skills (at least 5 years of leadership experience as a team or department leader in a service-oriented environment)
- - As a person you are loyal, diplomatic, a good listener, you have strong communication skills, your mindset is structured but also a creative and solution oriented
- - Maneuvering in sales processes, logistics, order fulfilment should be known territory for you.
- - Proficient use of English and German; French communication skills would be an asset
- - You have successfully obtained an academic education in business administration or equivalent
- - You are experienced in project management
- - You have an affinity to technical products and IT systems like SAP, CRM
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for civil and defense applications. The company's products are deployed worldwide on more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 armored vehicles and 10,000 aircraft.
Pricing Proposal Specialist ll - AftermarketPublished on 12/12/2019Gainesville, United States Regular Full time Administrative
Planner 1Published on 11/27/2019Marysville, United States Regular Full time Administrative
Assistant Administratif - Gestionnaire de Données H/FPublished on 11/14/2019Chatellerault Cedex, France Regular Full time Administrative