Quality and Configuration responsible (m/f/d)
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
As part of a quality team, the quality and configuration will:
- • Make sure that any enforceable regulations are applied on day to day work, especially Part21G and EN9100 and procedures from Safran Aircraft Engines or Air framer.
- • Take part to internal and external audits (ISO, authorities…), manages corrective actions following audits. He also makes sure that all FAL processes are known and applied by the FAL team.
- • Update Quality indicators of Engine Manufacturer and Airframer for the activities of the FAL team
- • prepare and take part of quality inspections of the engine with the Airframer (incoming inspection) and Airlines
- • Establish complementary EASA form 1 for the engines and delivery documentation.
- • Make sure that all interventions on the engine are done according to the processes defined and are properly recorded. He guarantees the tracking of engine configuration changes.
- • He tracks all non-quality events (Damage Report, NQE, DA, Concession, QSR,…) and configuration events and lead root cause analysis when needed.
A significate experience in production quality, program quality or MRO quality in the domain of aeronautics is recommended.
Knowledge of PART 21G or PART 66 or PART 145 is recommended.
Knowledge of the Health and Environmental regulations is an asset.
Experience working in jet engines manufacturing or in aircraft manufacturing would be an asset.
Knowledge of Airbus quality tools such as e-QLB or SAP-PDA would be an asset.
Technical English mandatory, English spoken fluently.
French or German communication ability would be an asset.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
Activity Manager Single Aisle Program (m/f/d)Published on 11/11/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Technician Flight Test InstrumentationPublished on 10/23/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Team Leader Technical Support Single Aisle (electrics / mechanics)Published on 11/18/2019Hamburg, Germany Fixed Term contract Manufacture / assembly and repair