Field Representative (m/f/d)
Customer services and support
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
22453 hamburg, GERMANY
Regular Full time, Full-time
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 5 years
The Field Representative is the Safran Helicopter Engines Focal Point at the Customer's Premises. He provides daily direct operational support service to the customers as part of the contractual framework
The Field Representative assists the customer to ensure the operational serviceability of Safran equipment in compliance with Safety and Airworthiness instructions. He creates and maintains a privileged customer relationship. Furthermore the FRep actively contributes and takes part in the introduction and deployment of services and entries into service of products.
- • Ensure Equipment Operational Serviceability
- • Answering technical questions that may arise through the operation and maintenance of engines.
- • Contact and visits on a regular basis all customers in the assigned area
- • Care of data and compilation of reports and information in accordance with internal company procedures.
- • Promoting services offered by Safran Helicopter Engines to its customers.
- • Working together with Customer Service Managers and Customer Service Representatives with regards to customer strategy.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Being part of an international organization, the Front Office based in Hamburg offers you a creative and growing work environment with a highly multi-cultural background. You will develop your skills in a professional enterprise where creativity, efficiency and responsibilities are our main motivation. This will include challenging tasks for your best personal and professional development. We will also provide internal and external organizational related training to support your professional career.
In addition to our attractive salary package, you benefit from i.e. group insurances, company pension schemes and a variety of amenities in our modern office facilities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- • Hold a recognized High School certificate followed by further education with specialization in aeronautics or an aeronautical military school evidenced by the appropriate certificate
- • Demonstrate at least 5 years of experience in the field of aeronautical maintenance for complex components, such as engine/APU including 24 months of successful experience working in the field of gas turbine maintenance or repair, and/or as customer technical support interface and/or at international level are desirable
- • Good technical knowledge of helicopter airframes and knowledge of their main components and operation of Safran Helicopter engines is desirable
- • A Part 66 license is of advantage
- • Fluent in English (between B2 and C1 (CEFR) or 785 and 945 (TOEIC))
- • Excellent ability to analyze and summarize information
- • Good communication skills (remote multi-relational - customer and internal company)
- • Good interpersonal and customer service skills
Are you interested? Please send us your curriculum vitae informing us about your earliest possible start date and your salary requirements. Start your future with us today!
We are looking forward to welcome you / we are looking forward to receive your application.
In case of any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Field Service Representative (m/f/d)Published on 04/07/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
Fleet Manager - Military Customer (m/f/d)Published on 04/07/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support
VIE Business Analyst JuniorPublished on 03/11/2020Hamburg, Germany VIE Customer services and support