Manufacturing Engineer & Maintenance coordinator H/F
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
German Fluent, English Fluent, French Fluent
Integrated within the Safran Nacelles Hamburg site, you will work directly under the responsability of the Production Manager. Your 2 main missions will be :
- - Manufacturing Engineering (50%)
- - Maintenance (50%)
Lead the maintenance activity for all the tools and equipment of Safran Nacelles Hamburg (Outside painting workshop scope), under the best conditions of cost, quality and delivery.
You are an Engineer and you are specialized in Manufacturing engineering and Maintenance.
You have at least a professional experience of 3 years in a similar position, in the aeronautical sector.
You are fluent in English, French and German.
The knowledge of Safran Nacelles products would be an asset for you.
You have the knowledge of the tools SAP and CATIA.
- • Ensure that podding processes achieve the objectives in terms of HSE, Cost, Quality and Delivery on the scope of its responsibility (pre-podding / podding).
- • Ensure the provision of technical resources (documentation and tooling) support to production operations in accordance with the approved configuration.
- • Identifie the needs of creations and / or modifications of tools to reach the objectives of production.
- • Participate in LEAN improvement projects (5S, SMED, ..), identifies and implements associated process changes
- • Validate all process and tool modifications on its perimeter
- • Pilot Industrial Validation Activities (PVI)
- • Validate the sequence/organisation of all operations inside work instructions (FITA) and work orders of its scope.
- • Support the NC process according to AQG0027 to recover a product back to conformity.
- • Validate compliance of new tools (GSO Habilitation mandatory)
- • Validate the conformity of the major modifications of the tools
- • Validate the technical integration of new tools by participating in the key phases of industrialization projects and their implementation
- • Manage the tools and ensures the permanent update of the database (SAPPM)
- • Plan and organize the periodic checks of the specific tools of production in Hamburg .
- • Plan and organize the periodic checks of metrology
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Nacelles is a world leader for aircraft nacelles and an active player in after-market services, with over 21,700 products in service, and over 140,000 daily flight hours. The company is active in all segments of the market, from regional jets and corporate aircraft to the largest airliners.
Référent Process Industriel H/FPublished on 01/29/2020Moissy-cramayel, France Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
Responsable de pôle industrialisation externe H/FPublished on 01/28/2020Colombes Cedex, France Regular Full time Industrial Engineering
RESPONSABLE BUREAU D'ETUDES H/FPublished on 01/28/2020Magny Les Hameaux, France Regular Full time Industrial Engineering