Finance and management
guiyang/ 贵阳, CHINA
Internship / Student, Full-time, 1 year
1. Investment Budget & Reforecast management
1) Manage investment projects based on company budget by strict compliance the investment procedure.
2) Follow each investment project and report millstone based on initial plan.
3) Communication and cooperation with other department for investment topic, report block point to right level.
4) Review invest action plan with each investment pilot, report delay and block point.
5) Prepare investment monthly KPI report.
6) Follow INVT and keep communication with French invest department and have a meeting with French investment department to keep same information level when it necessary.
7) Prepare FA for Validation.
2. Tangible and intangible assets management
1) Responsible for preparing monthly fixed asset movement report and maintaining fixed asset register. In monthly basis cooperation with Financial share service center, to ask assets owners to provide acceptance form, and prepare IFRS depreciation report.
2) To monitor assets disposal process if have.
3) Monitor regular Assets physical count.
4) In charge of updating FA procedures and process for continuous improvement purpose.
5) Prepare monthly analysis report to check the process and status.
3. Investment analysis between budget and actual
1) Check the PO stage comparing with plan and analyze the difference and cause with budget, such as amount, PO plan, change in demand.
2) Keep communication with requestor and purchasing to get invest information on time, and follow the cash impact.
3) Pay attention for different version management of INVT and budget.
4. Other analysis that are required
5. Monitor improvement projects, Other jobs that the finance manager required
1. Majored in Accounting/Financial management.
2. Accounting and data analysis(Excel or other system).
3. WIth financial related certificates.
4. Can read and write in English, familiar with MS office software.
5. With good communication and coordination ability and execution.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
Finance AccountingPublished on 04/07/2021Guiyang/ 贵阳, China Fixed Term contract Finance and management
Stagiaire - stratégie énergétique H/FPublished on 05/12/2021France Internship / Student Finance and management
PRACTICANTE DE AP H/MPublished on 05/12/2021Querétaro , Mexico Internship / Student Finance and management