Customer services and support
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
Grand prairie , Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 3 years
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
- • Customer oriented service representative that represents SafranHE, provides product and service information, resolves problems, handles email and phone calls with accuracy and efficiency, ensuring excellent service standards while maintaining high internal and external customer satisfaction.
- • Processes warranty claims to include customer communication, internal processing, warranty review board and corporate bill-back; maintains warranty files as well warranty database (SWIT) inputs.
- • Coordinates the Front office customer repairable property; maintains WIP report (RPTool) on weekly basis and leads priority meeting to ensure “on-Time” delivery; communicates to regional CSR teams the needs, deliveries, and updates as applicable
- • AOG coordinator for requirements that are pushed thru MRO/LRUS that are not currently in stock or direct replenishment from outside source.
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Reviews and determines warranty claim eligibility.
- • Coordinates shipment of parts to Safran HE for repair.
- • Provides technical reports to Safran HE.
- • Reviews repair costs and maintains cost controls.
- • Reconciles claim forms and warranty committee decisions.
- • Maintains SWIT database.
- • Produces monthly status reports.
- • Maintains all required files.
- • Support customers with an accommodating, action driven, friendly attitude while meeting and exceeding customer's expectations
- • Maintain current product and modification knowledge
- • Technical references
- • Attending training
- • Receive and review customer forecasts and keep PAARIS accurately updated
- • Provide customers with rental requirements, insurance requirements and maintain complete, accurate rental files
- • Forecast, induct, manage and track customer property in WIP working closely with the customer and liaising with the shop to meet customer requirements
- • Provide regular status reports to customers as necessary
- • Screen end users to ensure compliance with import/export regulations
- • Quote sales, exchanges, rentals and repairs in accordance with established department policies and procedures
- • Process exchange requests from receipt of forecast or PO, calculation of quote, shipping arrangements, to receipt of core
- • Process shipments per customers request and forward tracking and airway bill information
- • Provide accurate and timely information to order status and product inquiries
- • Negotiate customer requirement dates, communicate customer requirements with materials management and release back orders in a timely manner
- • Receive complaints and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner and follow up to ensure satisfactory resolution
- • Provide timely feedback on service failures or customer concerns and use the Turbo+ line board as a process improvement tool when necessary
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Intermediate – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations that can be applied immediately.
5.0 Physical Requirements:
- • Prolonged sitting; standing; walking; use hands to finger; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- • Include and update CSMs and FSRs when appropriate
- • Processes requests for quotes .
- • Processes and follows up on site purchase orders; including order entry, coordinating
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
- • Maintain knowledge of company warranty general policies and procedures. Follow corporate warranty policy procedures to fulfill objectives, making exceptions and adjustments if needed, with approval of Customer Services Director and/or Corporate Warranty Manager.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Field RepresentativePublished on 10/14/2019Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
NR110419 - Senior Technical WriterPublished on 11/09/2019Gainesville, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Product Support Engineer (3S)Published on 11/07/2019Gainesville, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support