Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Grand prairie, Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
The software developer develops specifications for moderately complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software using VB.NET. This role develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. This position participates in design and coding activities with other staff members. The software developer will also meet data needs of multiple departments and database development/maintenance for activities pertaining to the company's computer and internet network systems.
- • Designs/codes applications following specifications using primarily VB.NET and utilizing Visual Studio 2010-2017, Visual SourceSafe, VSTS, Git, .NET Framework 3.5 and later, ADO.NET
- • Maintains and modifies existing applications without supervision as well as under direction from senior staff members.
- • Troubleshoot, maintain, monitor and provide support for existing systems
- • Database maintenance (SQL 2016)
- • Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources.
- • Ability to successfully work directly with business end users
- • Creative problem-solving ability, allowing the individual to identify solid solutions to challenging business issues.
- • Strong process and project management skills, allowing focus and successful multi-tasking in a dynamic environment.
- • A passion for success and willingness to go above and beyond to accomplish goals.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- • Xamarin
- • C#
- • ASP.Net
- • SQL Server 2016
- • Visual Studio Team Services
- • Microsoft Access 2016
- • Agile/Scrum
- • SharePoint online
- • Competencies
- • Problem Solving/Analysis.
- • Technical Capacity.
- • Communication Proficiency.
- • Time Management.
Required Education and Experience
- • Bachelor's of science in computer science or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- • Minimum three years of experience as database developer (NOT administrator) working with currently used technological products.
- • Minimum of two years with currently used shell scripting technologies.
Specificity of the job
No travel is expected for this position.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
Responsable Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information d'Etablissement (Valence) H/FPublished on 05/27/2020Valence, France Regular Full time IT
Responsable Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information d'Etablissement (Poitiers) H/FPublished on 05/27/2020Saint Benoit, France Regular Full time IT
Ingénieur sécurité opérationnelle des SI H/FPublished on 05/27/2020Massy, France Regular Full time IT