Quality Systems Coordinator
Grand prairie , Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 3 years
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Monitors and updates the Quality Document System, develops, manages and reports quality metrics both internally and to corporate offices, evaluates key processes in order to determine adequacy and efficiency.
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- - Develops and maintains the Quality Document System (OSR) by way of monitoring documentation from the following aspects: creation, revision, and deletion of manuals, procedures, instructions and forms
- - Prepares and presents reporting related to Quality at various intervals margin review, cost of non-quality (NQC), engine compliance, including activity reports. Analyzes data, creates reports and communicate feedback associated teams.
- - Instructs others in continuous process improvements, including the use of various problem solving and productivity techniques such as process mapping and cost time management.
- - Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- - Coaches Internal Customers to improve on procedures, processes, and electronic based systems.
- - Other duties as assigned.
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
- - Develops procedures for fulfilling project objectives, identifying problems, and recommending solutions. Recommends departmental expenditures. Has authority to act at his own discretion, with short-term review or audit by the Quality Systems Manager. Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information could lead to damage to the reputation and/or competitive posture of the corporation. Errors may lead to high risk of major damage to the organization resulting in the need to reconstruct the entire team effort.
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- - Three or more years of relevant experience; Associate's degree (A. A.) preferred.
- - Professional – Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations can be applied immediately.
- - Advanced – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project
- - Keep privileged information confidential
- - Understand and follow oral and written instructions in the English language
- - Works cooperatively with others.
- - Communicates (oral and written) with internal customers, clients, the public, and other employees in a face-to-face, one-on-one setting and using a telephone.
- - Perform duties rapidly and accurately.
5.0 Physical Requirements:
- - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- - While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and talk or hear.
- - The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Programs Quality EngineerPublished on 02/06/2020Gainesville, United States Regular Full time Quality
Quality Assurance Data AnalystPublished on 01/28/2020Gainesville, United States Regular Full time Quality
QUALITY ENGINEER - FAIRS (First Article Inspection Report)Published on 02/26/2020Almondsbury, Bristol, United Kingdom Regular Full time Quality