Customer Support Manager
Customer services and support
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Grand prairie , Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
- • Ensures effective workflow within assigned team:
- • CSRs fully understand the policies associated with all activities related to sales, support, services including but not limited to quotes and turn-around times
- • Managers the customer support resources to complete associated activities (people, processes, time and tools)
- • Ensures Customer satisfaction is achieved
- • Provide accurate and timely reporting on TM support, market indices and sales activities
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Distributes workflow within assigned team unit.
- • Ensures CSRs establish and maintain effective professional relationships with Safran HE USA's customers
- • Negotiate, manage, record and track commercial gestures and discount with the customer in accordance with Safran requirements
- • Maintain and Report Customer Metrics (KPI's) as well as sales and account management.
- • Oversees automated processing of sales/work orders for Safran HE USA core property and customer property to include isolated piece parts
- • Promote and sell Safran products and services to new, existing and potential customers utilizing the Sales Support Kit and other Safran HE programs available.
- • Ensure all bill backs for the customers in the assigned territory are handled quickly and efficiently.
- • Reviews quotes for the overhaul and repair of engines, accessories, and parts to customers. Sustains training/proficiency in team to perform task
- • Manages record filing processes for customer property in work (hard copy or electronic)
- • Conducts Annual/biannual performance reviews in the Performance review data base (TWIST)
- • Single point of contact (SPOC) for Sale and Support kit (SSK) including receipt of updates, dissemination of amendments, ensure application in daily practices
- • Maintains departmental reports including but not limited to milestones for MRO, back order reports, workload balance, billing due.
- • Manages On-Call duty for department including on-call schedule for after-hours support.
- • Develop procedures to help improve Customer Support
- • Manage the AOG process
- • Manages CSR supervisor(s) and assigned CSR team(s)
- • Maintain and report specific customer service metrics focuses on continuous achievement and improvement of customer satisfaction and business objectives
- • Manager of QRQC quality system in Customer Support
- • Lead training management program for the department
- • Maintains health welfare and morale of employees with objective of team-building for collective success
- • Review solicitations, request for quotes, warranty and provisioning request and assure responses consistent with existing contracts
- • Develop commercial proposals as requested by customer with support of corporate teams.
- • Monitors and reviews production and MRO schedules to ensure contractual delivery schedules are met.
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
- • Manages the intragroup sales policy and pricing agreement for all business with other Safran Sites (corporate workload balance) with objective to meet and/or exceed these Safran front office business objectives in respect to timely delivery, revenue realization, and customer satisfaction.
- • Works with managers, Customer Service Representatives, Field Service Representatives and Service engineering to ensure customer satisfaction.
- • Develops departmental procedures for fulfilling project objectives; identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- • Has the authority to act at his/her own discretion, with review or audit by Director of Customer support.
- • Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information could lead to damage to the reputation and/or competitive posture of the corporation. Errors may lead to high risk of major damage to the organization resulting in the need to reconstruct the entire team effort.
- • Assigns and monitors work of subordinates, including training and coaching, conduct of ongoing performance planning and appraisal.
- • Hiring, transferring, promoting, or terminating employees and associated recommendations for actions.
- • Supervises 7(+) direct employees
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Five to ten years' experience directly related to customer support preferably in aerospace products and services and Bachelor's degree (B.A or B.S) required; Master's degree (M. A.) preferred.
- • Strong leadership and initiative.
- • Culture of change and continuous improvement. Lean Six-Sigma experience preferred
- • Capacity to negotiate in a very sensitive environment with multiple decision makers.
- • Strategic vision on how to impact relationship and customer satisfaction.
- • Ability to develop meaningful scorecards / KPIs to ensure that performance as well as customer satisfaction are well measured and driven to expectation.
- • Capacity to develop action plans to meet KPIs target.
- • Ability to anticipate and react to potential issues in a timely manner and develop needed action plans.
- • Advanced Professional Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations can be applied immediately.
- • Experience in contract negotiation and contract management would be appreciated.
- • Advanced – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
5.0 Physical Requirements:
- • While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- • The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- • The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- • Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- • The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- • Travel – approximately 30-40% Domestic and International.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Sales Manager - AftermarketPublished on 02/19/2020Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Customer services and support
Customer Support Summer InternshipPublished on 02/21/2020Grand Prairie , United States Internship / Student Customer services and support
Ingénieur(e) Turbomachine PSE Sam146 H/FPublished on 02/26/2020France Regular Full time Customer services and support