Customer Service Manager
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Program / Customer Relations
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Grand prairie , Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Develop strong relationships with SafranHE USA customers in which the following can be accomplished:
- • Develop Customer Loyalty
- • Ensure Customer Satisfaction
- • Promote SafranHE sales and manage customer receipts (cash)
- • Provide accurate and timely reporting on SafranHE support, market indices and sales activities
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Responsible to lead the SafranHE team's effort to meet customer expectations through development and leadership of action plans.
- • Provide follow-up to customer questions and concerns, preferably anticipate them and manage the fulfillment of SafranHE/Customer respective and agreed commitments.
- • Negotiate, manage, record and track commercial gestures and discount with the customer in accordance with SafranHE requirements
- • Maintain and Report Customer Metrics (KPI's) as well as sales and account management
- • Record all meaningful customer interactions and associated action items in
- • SafranHE's NOMAD customer resource management tool. Ensure that the assigned customers in the CSM territory are denoted correctly in NOMAD and that the data is reviewed quarterly for correctness based on customer activity, fleet changes and personnel changes.
- • Promote and sell SafranHE products and services to new, existing and potential SafranHE customers utilizing the Sales Support Kit and other SafranHE programs available. Track potential sales opportunities and report monthly on progress.
- • Ensure all bill backs for the customers in the assigned territory are handled quickly and efficiently.
- • Responsible for developing, maintaining, and tracking a travel budget relative to the territory assigned.
- • Represent SafranHE in customer program reviews, key industry related conferences and interface meetings.
- • Review solicitations, request for quotes, warranty and provisioning request and assure responses consistent with existing contract by supporting SafranHE team.
- • Develop commercial proposals as requested by customer with support of corporate teams.
- • Monitors and reviews production and MRO schedules to ensure contractual delivery schedules are met.
- • Identify opportunities to develop new business with existing and potential Customers.
- • Customer Service Managers will be required to report on their assigned territory on a quarterly basis. At a minimum, the CSM will demonstrate ample customer interaction based on site visits, email and telephone conversations. The subject of these interactions is to be reflected in NOMAD reports, sales activity reports and financial data regarding the customer's activity with SafranHE. A large part of the CSM's yearly performance will be based on the deliverables presented quarterly.
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
- • Bachelor degree (B.A or B.S) preferred.
- • Seven to ten years related experience and/or training
- • Minimum five years' experience directly related to customer support preferably in aerospace products and services.
- • Strong leadership and initiative.
- • Culture of change and continuous improvement.
- • Capacity to negotiate in a very sensitive environment with multiple decision makers.
- • Strategic vision on how to impact relationship and customer satisfaction.
- • Ability to develop meaningful scorecards / KPIs to ensure that performance (financial, support …) as well as customer satisfaction are well measured and driven to expectation.
- • Capacity to develop action plans to meet KPIs target.
- • Ability to anticipate and react to potential issues in a timely manner and develop needed action plans through the complete Safran community.
- • Advanced Professional - Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations can be applied immediately.
- • Experience in contract negotiation and contract management would be appreciated.
- • Advanced – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
5.0 Physical Requirements:
- • While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- • The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- • The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
- • Works with managers, Customer Service Representatives, Field Service Representatives and Service engineering to ensure customer satisfaction.
- • Define and implement through action plans SafranHE commercial strategy
- • Monitors his KPI, NOMAD reporting metrics, and financial impacts on his customer to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- • This position description is not considered all-inclusive and SafranHE USA has the authority to add or delete responsibilities and obligations as necessary to ensure
- • Optimal business productivity and success
Specificity of the job
- • Travel – approximately 30-40% Domestic and International.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 91,000 employees. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran pursues a continuous strategy of differentiation through innovation and undertakes extensive ongoing research and development programs.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading manufacturer of helicopter engines, with more than 72,000 produced since being founded. It offers the widest range of helicopter turboshafts in the world and has more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries.
Senior AccountantPublished on 09/18/2019Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Finance and management
Technical Sales ManagerPublished on 09/17/2019Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Machinist / WelderPublished on 09/17/2019Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Means and equipment maintenance