Finance and management
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Dfw airport, Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
Reports to: CFO
The Accounting Lead is the guardian of the accuracy and efficiency of our accounting. He/she is responsible for preparing and maintaining timely and accurate financial statements.
- • Performs full cycle accounting including:
o Prepares, reviews and uploads journal entries
o Generates and review financial statements
- • In charge of ensuring the accuracy of the accounting information
o Daily bank reconciliations
o Prepare and formalize the monthly reconciliations
o Review and process of payment batches prepared by AP
o Creates vendors
o Management of project accounting and general ledger
- • Consolidation reporting in cooperation with the controller and chief financial officer.
- • Responsible for all tax reporting and compliance
- • Creates and communicates monthly reporting
- • Cooperates with payable and receivable clerk and other departments
- • Manages external auditors
- • Ability to lead projects and accept responsibility for the completion of all tasks in the accounting department
- • Detail Oriented – the ability to be thorough and accurate when accomplishing task
- • Positive Interactions - Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- • Analytical Problem Solver – the ability to collect and analyze information and use that information to resolve problems
- • Adaptability – Must have the ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- • Confidentiality – the ability to collect, analyze, and process sensitive information in a private, secure manner.
Required Education and Experience
- • Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- • 3+ years of experience in a fast-paced setting
- • Good understanding of US GAAP
Preferred Education and Experience
- • Public accounting background preferred, does not have to be Big 4
- • CPA or progress towards preferred
- • Understanding of French a plus
Additional Eligibility Requirements
- • Understanding of accounting processes, procedures and internal controls
- • Understanding of general ledger coding
- • Proficient in Microsoft Office and highly skilled in Excel.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position does not require travel
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures and markets, either on its own or in collaboration with partners, engines for commercial and military aircraft, to the best levels of performance, reliability and environmental friendliness. Through CFM International (a 50:50 JV between Safran Aicraft Engines and GE), the company is also the world leader in short- and medium-haul aircraft propulsion systems.
VIE Internal ControlPublished on 11/17/2020Grand Prairie, United States VIE Finance and management
FinanzbuchhalterPublished on 12/02/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Finance and management
Details Part Inspector (Metrology)Published on 11/25/2020Grand Prairie , United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair