OE Assembly Inspector x2
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Gloucester, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
As an OE Assembly Inspector, you will perform various inspection techniques to ensure components including LRU's, Sub-assemblies and MLG's meet the specification and quality standards required.
You will effectively work to an inspection plan and organise amongst the team the inspection of weekly deliveries including raising of initial paperwork to the final EASA sign off.
- • Self-motivated, tenacious and will take responsibility for making their own decision with the business
- • Personal drive
- • Analytical thinking
- • Performance improvement
- • Adaptability
- • Flexibility
- • Excellent team player with the ability to coach and develop others in technical and quality issues
- • Working with the minimum of supervision
- • An experienced and effective communicator
- • Will hold, or have the experience to hold an M-DG Stamp
- • Will be able to actively develop the manufacturing process and quality standard to a right first time culture
- • Will have an established record of being able to work to tight deadlines and quickly establish credibility with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- • Will have an established record of being able to work to tight deadlines and quickly establish credibility with internal and external customers and suppliers
Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which will include a criminal record check
- • Working collaboratively with the rest of the team to effectively support production schedules whilst maintaining quality of our product.
- • To be able to inspect the key products within the shop
- • To act as a key interface with other internal and external disciplines
- • To evaluate and sentence non-conformities within QIS plus MFR, MDR.
- • To sentence QIS at level two and send to level three
- • To be actively involved in improvement activities including analysis and reduction in repeat non conformances
- • To take an instrumental role in developing continual quality improvement throughout production products
- • To be able to support production during shifts (Day shift, Bridging shift, Nightshift and weekend shifts)
- • Product knowledge and expertise
- • Knowledge of Safran Landing Systems Quality system to a sufficient level to enable holding of M-DG and QCL stamps
- • Knowledge of problem solving techniques
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
OE Assembly Fitter x5Published on 12/17/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
OE Assembly Fitter x2Published on 12/17/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Machine Shop InspectorPublished on 12/16/2019Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair