Master Data Team Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Gloucester, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
The Master Data Manager is responsible for the process of creating & maintaining the whole data flow for Bills Of Materials and Part records, in PDM and SAP.
This includes the management of the Core Master Data team and the communication and service to the internal Customers such as Master Planning or Programs.
- • Proven background in supply planning
- • Exposure to SAP systems
- • Strong leadership and communication skills
- • Capable of directing a team of four planners
- • Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills; experience interacting with all levels of management
- • Team Work
- • Process and result oriented
- • Proactive and analytical approach
- • Project and Resource Management skills
- • Change Management
- • Planning and schedule adherence
- • CPIM certified – Desirable
Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which will include a criminal record check.
This job role is intended to provide guidance regarding the scope of the post. It is not an exhaustive list. The Company may reasonably expect the postholder to undertake other duties that are within the scope of the post and employment grade.
- - To lead the work of the Site Data Team and manage their workload in all systems (SAP, PDM)
- - To monitor the introduction of new Products as well changes to existing Bills of Materials
- - To monitor the status of ISUMs and EDES and ensure the introduction reflects the customer needs as agreed by the Program functions
- - Ownership and accountability for data integrity within the systems, coordinate the change when other systems are impacted (PDM, Enovia, FlexNet, …),
- - To own and improve the data management processes
- - To implement Data Quality Process on Site for Materials, BoMs, Work Centres and Production Routings
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Master Data and Reporting Team LeaderPublished on 02/14/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Supplier Performance LeaderPublished on 01/16/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Supplier Quality Work Experience PlacementPublished on 02/20/2020Gloucester , United Kingdom Internship / Student Supply chain