Repair Station Technician 2
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Garden grove, California, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
High School diploma, A Level
More than 3 years
- • Log incoming repairs by creating records of customer units received for repair including customer name, unit ID, return date, etc.
- • Inspect unit and create general plan for troubleshooting
- • Test unit and direct and narrow troubleshooting plan
- • Troubleshoot and repair. Determine exact cause(s) of failure(s) and rectify.
- • Prepare and send quote for chargeable repairs. Customer must approve charges for repairs.
- • Prepare tear down notes, complete and sign appropriate documents. Comply with Safran procedures and FAA regulations.
- • Prepare unit for packing and move to packing department. Ensure that all of customer's property is returned and that required documents are with unit for packing and shipment.
- • Requires experience in discipline
- • Conducts routine tasks as directed
- • Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment
This position receives, inspects, tests, and troubleshoots and repairs items coming from customers to get repaired. This position also creates the quote for chargeable repairs, prepares tear down notes, and prepares the repaired items for shipment.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws
Education: High School diploma
Experience: 3 - 5 years.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- • Thorough electro-mechanical assembly and troubleshooting skills.
- • Read and understand technical publications and drawings and schematics.
- • Strong attention to details and work in a fast-faced department and be able to handle stress diplomatically.
- • Ability to communicate clearly in English language.
- • Strong oral and written communications skills
- • Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail
- • Crimping and Soldering Skills
- • 2-year technical degree
- • Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Specificity of the job
Traveling may be required.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
Quality Inspector 2Published on 04/20/2021Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
CNC Machine Operator 3Published on 04/20/2021Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Fill & Fair 2Published on 04/20/2021Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair