Field Support Representative
Manufacture / assembly and repair
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
- • Collaborate and/or lead a team to support customer on-wing and/or AOG (Aircraft on ground) requirement locally or overseas.
- • Identify the Equipment and Spares required for the On-Wing activity based on the job scope.
- • Prepare tools, parts and spares for shipment and hand over to Shipping department
- • Prepare the necessary paperwork and documentation required for the on-wing/AOG activity, ensuring that both Operational and HSE requirement are met.
- • Perform the required maintenance work in accordance with respective airworthiness authority requirements and to release Authorized Released Certificate (ARC) I.A.W authority requirements and completed work scope.
- • Ensure that the all administrative and documentation task are closed upon completion of on-wing/AOG activity.
- • Provide support to Value Stream when there's no on-wing support as assigned by FSM.
- • Participate actively in contributing to HSE development and improvement.
- • Meet the KPI in relevant Policy Deployment.
- • Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- • Preferable to possess relevant CAAS papers, M10 (L11/L12), B11, H11 and A14
- • CAAS approval holders will be an added advantage
- • Engineering Diploma, Nitec / Higher Nitec with aviation experience will be considered
- • Minimum 5 years in aerospace industry with practical hands-on skills as an important requirement.
- • Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and should be task orientated.
- • Experience in Landing Gear overhaul process and hands-on experience is an added advantage.
- • Familiar Basic workshop mechanical tools.
- • Precision measuring equipment.
Specificity of the job
- • Be able to travel on short notice and on weekend/public holidays.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader of aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 30 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft that operate around 70,000 landings daily.
Production ManagerPublished on 08/11/2020Querétaro , Mexico Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Winding TechnicianPublished on 08/10/2020Sarasota, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Production AssociatePublished on 08/10/2020Denton (tx), United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair