Master Planner & Data Analyst
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Everett, Washington, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
A glimpse at the job:
The primary responsibilities of the Master Planner & Data Analyst will be to optimize and maintain the flow of demand planning, master production planning, and manufacturing of order, and to enable Supply Chain decision making through data extraction and development of visualizations.
This position contributes to our vision by:
Demand Management & S&OP:
- - Update AX/ERP forecast based on inputs from customer, sales and production for OEM activities.
- - Update AX/ERP forecast based on historical sales and trends for MRO activities.
- - Respond to changes in customer requirement, including feasibility analyses, and delegate/distribute information internally.
- - Prepare and drive the S&OP, provide clear content and messaging for decision-making.
- - Update ABC Classification for equipment and piece parts.
- - Coordinate with Sales to acquire input for forecast, safety stock options, etc. for retrofit and repair sales.
- - Conduct calculation of scrap factors for parts and adjust and maintain as necessary.
- - Plan (approve, release, modify, etc.) production orders to optimize production and satisfy needs
- - Communicate and review Planning changes with Buyers, Production and Customer Service as needed.
- - Track required parts to ensure on time start of production orders.
- - Measure MOTD (Manufacturing On-Time Delivery), analyze and address performance issues.
- - Ensure order sizes, minimum stock levels, etc. support production capacities.
- - Establish and maintain kanban, twinbins, DLF (direct Line Feed) supply channels to optimize workflows.
Process Improvement & data analysis:
- - Create reports that measure and analyze current performance. Use those reports to help with decision-making and identify opportunities for improvement. Scope not limited to Supply Chain and Production.
- - Recommend and implement ERP system adjustments to improve efficiency and data accuracy.
Safran Ventilation Systems offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship is not guaranteed for this position.
Candidates for positions with Safran Ventilation Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Ventilation Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call: 425.583.0810. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Safran Ventilation Systems looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- - Masters or Bachelor with 5 years of experience in similar role
- - Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management or five years' related experience preferred
- - APICS Certification preferred
- - Lean/Six Sigma certification preferred
Preferred Knowledge & Skills
- - Buying / Planning / Data analyst experience
- - Aerospace experience
- - Strong ERP system experience
- - Work orders, bill of materials, master and production planning, demand management and replenishment systems
- - Supply Chain Management practices and procedures
- - Advanced excel experience
- - Visualization tools (Power BI)
- - ETL experience
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
- - Team oriented
- - Process focused
- - Open & honest communication
- - Quality minded
- - Ability to persevere and honor commitments
- - Recognizes success
- - Executes with urgency
- - Customer focused in everything we do
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Ventilation Systems is a major player in the design and manufacture of ventilation and thermal management equipment for commercial and regional aircraft, business jets, and civil and military helicopters.
Purchasing ManagerPublished on 06/15/2021Grand Prairie, United States Regular Full time Purchasing
Planning and Logistics ManagerPublished on 06/15/2021Bothell, United States Regular Full time Purchasing
Materials CoordinatorPublished on 06/14/2021Denton, United States Regular Full time Purchasing