PDM System Support Leader
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Denton, Texas, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
A glimpse at the job:
POWERED BY TRUST. At Safran Electrical & Power, we're all about trust: the trust employees place in the Safran Group and the trust customers place in us. We trust our employees to bring bold ideas to build the future of aerospace together. In the role of SHM Support Leader, you define, develop and maintain a Product Data Management solution. You'll have the opportunity to deploy new business process standards and ensure End-to-End integration with the SHM suite and existing Information System. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the position for you!
This position contributes to our vision by:
- • Providing day-to-day functional & technical support to the Business Units already deployed with the SHM solution
- • Analyzing, challenging and answering any P0 or P1 defects/evolutions in a timely manner
- • Identifying Business Unit required evolutions that can impact Core Solution and coordinating short term to long term solutions
- • Supporting business teams during User Acceptance Tests and go-live phases
- • Defining and writing functional & integration tests with the support of the Validation and Verification eWInS Leader
- • Identifying and defining possible interfaces required with other systems
- • Defining and sharing activity planning according to project macro planning
Highlights from our facility:
As the North American headquarters for Safran Electrical & Power, the Denton, Texas facility's diverse team works together to innovate smarter electrical solutions for a better flight. Safran is a champion of the local community and supports programs like United Way, Serve Denton, and the Denton Independent School District, among other local organizations. Safran has won many prestigious awards from our customers, including the Sikorsky Elite Supplier and the Boeing Supplier of the Year. Located in the heart of North Texas, Denton is home to two major universities and a vibrant arts and music community, and is one of the top 25 fastest growing cities in the country!
Ongoing initiatives, like ILLUMINATE: Brightening the Path for Women and our engagement action plans, have helped to create a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first, excellence-driven culture and workplace, making Safran Electrical & Power a great place to work.
Safran Electrical & Power offers competitive salaries, recognition programs, comprehensive benefits, retirement plans with employer match, corporate university training courses, professional development programs, tuition assistance, flexible work scheduling and paid leave.
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical & Power must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Safran Electrical & Power looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills, the right attitude and adaptability to an innovative and evolving environment.
- • Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline
- • Requires 5+ years experience with PLM or PDM software projects. Experience in aeronautics or manufacturing production support software preferred.
- • Prefer experience in Citrix/Windows Server/Windows 10, SQL Server databases and familiarity with XML, CSV, XLS data formats.
- • Prefer basic knowledge of wiring engineering data
- • Requires strong leadership and the ability to build relationships among international, cross-functional teams
- • Must be US Citizen due to DOD requirements
- • Potential for up to 20% international travel
Across all team members, we are looking for the following attributes:
- • Team oriented
- • Process focused
- • Open & honest communication
- • Quality minded
- • Ability to persevere and honor commitments
- • Recognizes success
- • Executes with urgency
- • Customer focused in everything we do
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical & Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail email@example.com or call: 940-272-5627. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification and in the electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 15,000 employees across 13 different countries.
Adjoint Responsable de la Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information H/FPublished on 05/12/2021Velizy, France Regular Full time IT
Responsable plateforme SCCM H/FPublished on 05/12/2021Issy-les-moulineaux, France Regular Full time IT
Ingénieur Réseau pour le service DNS-DHCP-IPAM H/FPublished on 05/12/2021Issy-les-moulineaux, France Regular Full time IT