Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Kestrel house, lakeside, llantarnam np44 3hq cwmbran, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
Safran Seats is a world leader in aerospace equipment and systems on board commercial, regional and business aircraft.
Safran Seats GB designs, certifies and assembles innovative, personalized and high added value products for First, Business and Premium Economy aircraft cabins. The division focuses on high end products and supports its airline customers throughout the product's life cycle.
As a company of wellbeing and commitment, Safran Seats GB ensure your knowledge, entrepreneurial spirit and aptitude are developed to give you the greatest chance of achievement in what you do. Our four values guide our core day to day operations, and form part of the reason for our success. As we continue to advance and grow our business this is an exciting time to be on board with us.
- • Daily engineering support including prompt problem solving solutions with a view to establishing permanent corrective actions that eliminate process waste and non-value added activities.
- • Negotiating and raising change requests such as process deviation tickets, concessions, permits and ECRs.
- • Identifying requirements for jigs, fixtures and gauges to support safe and efficient manufacturing processes in line with the businesses production methods.
- • Create and maintain standard operating procedures and build control plans
- • Create and maintain BOMs and Routes in the ERP system - BaaN
- • Drive quality, efficiency and output across the plant, upholding the highest Health & Safety performance.
- • Meet customer delivery deadlines and optimise labour meet schedule.
- • Lead and drive change/continuous improvement initiatives across design as an on-going activity
- • To work in partnership and collaboration with all support functions
- • Demonstrate thorough planning skills
- • Undertake other reasonable duties, in line with business needs and objectives.
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Programme DirectorPublished on 02/07/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
CNC SettersPublished on 02/03/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Configuration ManagerPublished on 01/31/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair