Manufacture / assembly and repair
Regular Full time, Full-time
To effectively manage a production team and production line performance on a daily basis. Holding responsibility to monitor and improve the quality of output whilst react to any immediate variances surrounding safety, quality, cost or delivery in line with set SMART objectives.
You will hold full accountability to develop a production team demonstrating increased levels of both competencies and skill sets within the production system.
- - Skilled in Management/Supervision
- - Previous experience of managing and developing a production team.
- - Holding or working towards a leadership qualification such as an ILM
- - Excellent Communication skills
- - Ability to analyse information
- - Previous experience of managing and developing a production system
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- • Promote, maintain and build on the Company standards and values with the view to develop and improve upon them.
- • Monitor and maintain annual leave, absences, clocking and overtime for all reports.
- • Monitor and maintain the production system to ensure the optimization of quality, cost and delivery.
- • Conduct start/end of shift communication with the production teams.
- • Develop the production teams and individuals in line with the business requirements. Improving skill sets and competencies that are required for the production system.
- • Promote, maintain and build upon 5S standards within the production system.
- • Drive effective process flow and systems for our products.
- • At all times maintaining safety working practices and disciplines. Whilst constantly reviewing with the view to eliminate risk to all employees and visitors on site.
- • Become the lead, mentor and developer of the production teams
Specificity of the job
Cwmbran site, though inter-site travel may be required.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Soudeur H/FPublished on 10/17/2019Gonfreville L'orcher, France Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Field Service Technician lllPublished on 10/17/2019Gainesville, United States Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Quality and Configuration responsible (m/f/d)Published on 10/17/2019Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair