Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Cwmbran, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
Based at Imperial Park, you will work with the Estates and Services team to ensure the seamless provision of facility management services to the building. Working with Hard and Soft Services teams, you will ensure that all activity is undertaken in line with best practice, with engagement of relevant stakeholders and in accordance with Health and Safety guidance. As a highly organised individual, you will help drive efficiency and support wider strategic Estates and Services topics including Risk Management, Security Management and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
1. Drive a safety first culture with all suppliers and contractors ensuring all work is backed up with adequate Risk and Method Statements (RAMS) before commencing any works.
2. First point of contact for day to day security issues and escalation at site level.
3. First point of contact for cleaning and waste issues and escalations at site level.
4. First point of contact for site based projects ensuring stakeholders are kept informed of any potential disruption.
5. Conduct the daily SQCDP process and represent Estates and Services at any stakeholder operational meeting.
6. Develop the space management database ensuring information remains up to date and reflective of current organisation footprint
7. Manage stakeholder requirements for office accommodation and specification development for new projects.
8. Ensure building drawings are up to date and reflect current office and industrial layout.
9. Manage the Estates and Services Risk Register and all associated risk assessments.
10. Interface on all Insurance Management matters ensuring building changes and developments are recorded.
11. Maintain the Site Services Business Continuity plan ensuring it is communicated and updated.
12. Be the first point of contact on Facilities and Property matters for Safran Real Estate, building landlords and their agents for Imperial Park.
13. Support on Safran global standards and process for Estates and Services activities where required.
14. Deputise for Technical Services and Soft Services Leads for operational activities at Imperial Park.
Budget Management and Control
Relevant H&S Qualification (IOSH, NEBOSH etc.)
Excellent IT literacy skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Customer Account Co-ordinator - PTPublished on 01/22/2021Pitstone Bucks , United Kingdom Regular Full time General Services
Shipping & Receiving AssociatePublished on 04/07/2021Everett, United States Regular Full time General Services
Operations Quality ManagerPublished on 04/06/2021Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Quality