Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Kestrel house, lakeside, llantarnam np44 3hq cwmbran, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
- • Download programs from the file server
- • Setup and run CNC machining centres
- • Prove out new NC programs
- • Use verniers and other inspection equipment to meet tolerance requirements stipulated in engineering drawings
- • Perform daily / weekly maintenance tasks in accordance with Machine Centre maintenance plan
- • Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- • Participate in continuous improvement activities
- • Complete all necessary paper work as required
- • Work with Line Leader & programming team seeking opportunities to improve processes and reduce cycle times
- • Support team colleagues
- • Maintain good housekeeping in accordance with 5S processes and practices
- • Take responsibility for own quality of output
- • Perform other tasks as reasonably requested by Line Leader / Manager
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Programme DirectorPublished on 02/07/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Manufacturing EngineerPublished on 02/03/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Configuration ManagerPublished on 01/31/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair