Manufacture / assembly and repair
Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Kestrel house, lakeside, llantarnam np44 3hq cwmbran, England, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
Purpose - Offline CNC Programmer who has proven experience in programming for 5 axis plastic trimming. Must have a good knowledge in plastic moulding and fabrications.
- • Ability to create programs from model data accurately and right first time.
- • Proficient in using Cimatron E software to perform contour trimming operations
- • Previous industry experience within a plastic environment.
- • Good knowledge of plastic engineering design, manufacturing processes and plastic fabrications.
- • Ability to read and create engineering drawings.
- • To achieve maximum usage of machine and material capabilities.
- • Be able to work overtime and weekends when required
- • Must be computer literacy.
- • Must be flexible in regards to working shift patterns and supporting the business during periods of high NPI demand.
Minimum HND in mechanical engineering
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
CNC SettersPublished on 03/05/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
Manufacturing EngineerPublished on 03/05/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair
CNC Setter OperatorPublished on 01/22/2020Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Manufacture / assembly and repair