Bill of Material (BOM) Controller
Cwmbran, Wales, UK
Regular Full time, Full-time
- • To process ECR's, updating item data and bills of material for Baan Company 270.
- • BoM entry from drawings on Baan 270.
- • BoM entry from service bulletins on Baan 270.
- • BoM entry from provisional data onto Baan 270.
- • BoM control processing on Smarteam
- • BoM control processing of ADCNs
- • Compile and maintain engineering colour documents
- • Level 3 qualifications (NVQ / BTEC, National certificate / Diploma), OR suitable experience acquired by working in an Engineering or Operations role.
- • Engineering or Operations background
- • IT Competent
- • Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- • Attention to detail
- • Analytical Skills
- • Strong communication skills
- • Good team working skills
- • User of Microsoft office applications
- • Previous experience in Engineering data entry and control.
- • Experience of Engineering data requirements
- • User of Baan
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Seats is a world leader in aircraft passenger and crew seats. One million seats made by the company are now in service worldwide.
Production ControllerPublished on 09/09/2019Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Sales & Operations Plan ManagerPublished on 11/26/2019Cwmbran, United Kingdom Regular Full time Supply chain
Gestionnaire de comptes ADV H/FPublished on 01/17/2020Compiègne, France Regular Full time Supply chain