IT/Cloud Project Manager H/F
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Colomiers, Occitanie, FRANCE
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- • Create & manage IT Cloud project plans
- • Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- • Align project objectives with company Cloud strategy, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- • Deliver and install technology solutions, cloud compliant
- • Help project team with the design and development tasks
- • Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- • Manage risk tracking process
- • Monitor and manage scope
- • Manage all documentation
- • Work multiple projects simultaneously, mostly related to Cloud Cabin strategy : Cloud migration, Align projects with Cloud strategy, ensure project changes on cloud environment.
- • Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- • Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- • Establish and maintain relationships with Cloud & transformation teams/third parties/vendors/Partners
- • Responsible of delivering projects on time with needed inputs to be ready for day 2 Day operations/production.
- • Create, maintain and centralize project documentation
- • Make sure that documentation is aligned with operational process.
- • Ensure good communication process to all parties during all project phases.
- • Manage IT Cloud project by respecting project management standards (Prince2, PMP …) in Cloud environment : Manage cloud migrations strategy, cordiniate assets inventories & Data Cloud migration, monitoring Cloud costing...
- • Adopting Safran project management standards
- • Make sure during IT projects that Safran IS/IT standards are respected, mainly in terms of Cloud strategy.
- • Escalate and report any risks or non-compliances with the group
- • Pointing blocking points and ensure escalations
- • Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- • Adapt project management process to each project size/importance, from simple coordination and tracking progress to large project management with all needed processes and documentation (Specifications, Steering committees, Risks analysis, …).
- • Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Cabin provides all elements of a seamlessly integrated Cabin Interior. From the overhead bins, lavatories and galleys to crew rests and cargo containers, either as independent world class products or as a fully integrated cabin. The company is headquartered in Huntington Beach in Southern California, USA and operates 30 sites in 11 countries. The over 13.000 employees across the globe serve virtually all the airlines, aircraft leasing companies and airframe manufacturers worldwide.
Architecte IT Infrastructure, spécialité AD / Systemes H/FPublished on 02/17/2020Blagnac, France Regular Full time IT
Business Process Owner Domaine Supply Chain H/FPublished on 02/12/2020France Regular Full time IT
Gestionnaire de problèmes IT H/FPublished on 02/17/2020Plaisir, France Regular Full time IT