Contracts Administration Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Professional, Engineer & Manager
Lancaster-new york, New York, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
The Contracts Administration Manager is responsible for overall company contract development and management. Supports Business Development in evaluating business opportunities. Develops contractual documents under which Oxygen Systems (formerly AVOX Systems) products and services are provided to customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- • Serve as the company's senior contracts consultant
- • Review and approve standard contractual documents used in contract dealings such as: terms and conditions, teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, alliances and license agreements
- • Consult with legal counsel as required concerning unusual contract requirements
- • Review requests for quotation, requests for proposal, etc. to assure that the most favorable business terms and conditions are obtained
- • Lead or participate on the negotiating team during contract negotiations and support dispute resolution
- • Participate in the internal business decisions such as pricing, project reviews, in-process project reviews, and proposal preparation
- • Participate in due diligence activity on acquisitions and divestitures
- • Create and execute effective training plan
- • Assist team in removing obstacles that would otherwise preclude project success
- • Maintain contracts database in-line with Safran and Oxygen Systems policies
- • Other duties as required to fulfill responsibilities
- • Strong knowledge and understanding of the Sales & Operations Planning process.
- • At times, will be asked to support other entities within the Safran Group.
- • Serve as the company's Trade Compliance Correspondent, liasing with Safran Aerosystems' Trade Compliance Officer
- • Support the company in creation and management of the trade compliance documentation required to establish contractual relationship with business partner
- • Support the company in putting in place and managing the contract with the business partner, including follow up of remuneration and applicable documentation
Minimum: BS/BA Degree – Business Administration with 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment with five years in a management role.
Preferred: MBA or PMI certification or similar training preferred
Minimum: 5+ years' experience in contracts management and/or purchasing
Experience in accounting, cost control, pricing of services, contract law, procurement and commercial contracts management and real estate transactions
Preferred: Management of Military or Government projects
Experience successfully leading numerous large and complex projects
- - Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- - Strong business analysis, definition, and design skills
- - Ability to provide project leadership, coordination, guidance and issue resolution
- - Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- - Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- - Ability to work with minimal supervision
- - International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- - Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- - Defense Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and other FAR supplements
- - Knowledge of French desirable
- •US person
- •No relocation with this position.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 81,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.
Operations ManagerPublished on 02/26/2021Carson , United States Regular Full time Administrative
Sales Order Administrator 2Published on 02/24/2021Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Administrative
Logistics AnalystPublished on 02/23/2021Sarasota, United States Regular Full time Administrative