Employees / Staff
Employees / Staff
Bothell, Washington, UNITED STATES
Regular Full time, Full-time
College/ Technical Diploma/ Associates Degree
More than 5 years
Provides network administration for the hardware and software across the organizations infrastructure, including desktop, network, phone system, email, and building security software support. Supports in-person, phone and email help desk activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- • Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems for all systems managed by the IT infrastructure team.
- • Liaises with and manages vendor relationships including cabling, internet provider, server and workstation infrastructure and telephone services.
- • Provides network support including fielding user questions, supporting and monitoring outside vendors, loading and managing software and coordinating network addressing.
- • Performs install/setup, adding peripherals, and managing appliances (switches, routers, wireless access points, etc.) as well as administering servers and virtual machines.
- • Provides help desk support across the Greenpoint organization.
- • Provides VoIP phone support including setting up new users, managing voicemail boxes, adding services, voicemail to email, and ordering new equipment.
- • Provides Microsoft Office Suite support including application training.
- • Provides Email support including troubleshooting employee connection services and Office 365 – Exchange Online.
- • Provides Building Security Software support including maintaining building software and hardware parameters, door schedules and holiday schedules.
- • Provides Cable Plant Management.
- • Coordinates warranty service and return merchandise authorizations.
- • Collects, records, and distributes technical and administrative documentation.
- • Organizes technical and administrative electronic records assuring integrity.
- • Maintains, creates, updates, and distributes pre-loaded hard drive images for fast deployment of PCs.
- • Coordinates and manages information system hardware, software and system updates.
- • Provides new equipment installation, set-up and maintenance for servers, workstations, printers, software, MFCs, and telephone including outside service.
- • Supports and coordinates IT projects independently.
- • Maintains and promotes the use of the SCSM Help Desk portal as well as manages the Incidents, Service Requests and Change Requests.
- • Upgrades information technology approved by executive staff throughout the company.
- • Coordinates software license and hardware asset management in Provance Asset Management software.
- • Assists with the development and compliance of department policies, procedures and work instructions.
- • Maintains a well-organized and clean layout in defined storage areas.
- • Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
- • Other duties as assigned.
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent and 5 years IT experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Multiple years of help desk experience and a minimum of 1 year network administration experience required.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- • Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
- • Ability to manage a project effectively to completion.
- • Working knowledge of computers and software.
- • Demonstrated ability to support Windows 10.
- • Demonstrated ability to support Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 as well as Microsoft Office.
- • Experience supporting Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Project, VoIP phone systems and familiarity with Building Security (Maxxess or similar) Software.
- • MCITP, CompTIA A+, or Network+ certification preferred.
- • Strong customer service background and technical writing skills.
- • Ability to communicate well in person, email, and telephone.
- • Ability to work effectively in a highly organized manner and be extremely detail oriented.
- • Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- • Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents.
- • Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- • Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions within all levels of an organization.
- • Ability to problem solve with limited to no established process and guidance and to interpret instructions.
- • Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
- • Ability to travel as required.
- • Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.