Safran Seats - Services Program Manager
Customer services and support
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
Beijing/ 北京, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
Chinese Fluent, English Fluent, French Fluent
1) Occupational Summary:
To ensure the successful execution of all aftermarket opportunities and technical support issues to meet our customer expectations and the Company's business objectives.
2) Duties and Responsibilities (essential functions):
- • To ensure the successful delivery of any technical or commercial projects including TCSA/Cabin Care/Stock Mgmt, to fully meet the customers' expectations and the Company's business objectives.
- • To lead the progress of any technical/engineering project including any product improvement ensuring it is executed to a defined process, on time and on budget.
- • Be the customer's escalation point to manage any trouble shooting/resolution actions.
- • Develop effective working relationships with the customers and within internal functions.
- • Creation of commercial proposals using functional leads and executing a coherent plan to deliver any identified opportunity.
- • Conduct customer reviews and obtain a formal feedback pack to ensure any technical/commercial issue is resolved, the airline perception is a positive one and any further opportunities are formalized.
- • Provide to the customer regular rolling progress reports on any project and schedule performance of key work packages.
- • Set-up comprehensive and structured management and KPI reviews and drive contractual compliance and improvement actions to meet targeted financial and operational performance.
- • Clear accountability for managing and communicating all aftermarket inputs and actions for any project and program within each of the Prompt (gateway) toll gates including Entry into Service.
- • To effectively manage any potential impact to Engineering Change Requests (ECR's).
- • To effectively manage any identified Program risks and resolutions including any obsolescence incurred or potential obsolescence.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- • Educated to degree level or equivalent
- • Degree level qualification in a Technical / Engineering discipline
- • Prince 2, MSP, PMP, APM / PMI qualified
- • Extensive demonstrable experience of programme management in an aerospace or similarly highly engineered product environment
- • Experience of working within a matrix management structure
- • Commercially astute with a proven track record of delivering complex and high value projects.
- • Experience of New Product Introduction and phased gateways
- • Customer focussed
Skills. Competencies and personal attributes
- • Exceptional business and commercial awareness
- • Polished and persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- • Confident, with the ability to work and liaise within the industry, up to and including Executive level
- • Strong leadership skills with the ability to develop, support and motivate others to perform beyond their own level of expectation
- • Solid organization skills with the ability to plan and consistently achieve challenging deadlines
- • Tenacious, determined and motivated by achievement of targets
- • Ability to work under pressure with challenging timescales in a fast paced environment
- • Champions a continuous improvement mindset
- • Ambitious, resourceful and driven to succeed
- • Flexibility and willingness to travel oversees for extended durations and at short notice
- • Competent user of MS Office packages, including MS Excel and Project
- • Full Driving licence holder
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Electrical & Power-Customer Support and Sales Manager in BJ/SHPublished on 11/26/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Customer services and support
SHE-CSM BDM in BeijingPublished on 03/18/2019Beijing/ 北京 , China Regular Full time Customer services and support
Fleet Manager - Military Customer (m/f/d)Published on 06/03/2020Hamburg, Germany Regular Full time Customer services and support