Safran Nacelles - China Sales Director in Shanghai
Sales & Marketing
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
English Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
- - Promote and sell to its assigned customers in its region, Safran Nacelles' overall product lines and associated services including MRO
- - Participate to the budget process by establishing his regional sales objectives on his customer accounts.
- - Face 3rd party MRO competition, develop a good image of Safran Nacelles to customers whose perception may not be good today.
- - Develop sales plan and strategies to grow Safran Nacelles' aftermarket services business in his/her region in line with the sales targets, by identifying commercial targets, and defining commercial strategies for these targets
- - Promote the respect of the sales process in place and support any improvement initiative
- - Collect and summarize customer related information and prospects (main figures, structure, financial estimates, decision makers, influencers, strategic needs, …) as well as collect competitive market knowledge using well established network.
- - Drive sales campaigns, convince the customer of Safran Nacelles services value (value selling approach) and lead negotiations while closely working with the internal Services Development Team at Nacelles (business plan & estimating & IP/Pricing). Sell and promote MRO sales.
- - Develop and maintain through regular & frequent visits solid customer commercial relationship & network
- - Analyze win and lost campaigns
- - Participate in collecting overdue payments
- - Minimum 7 years' of experience in commercial airlines services and MRO sales
- - 5 years commercial university diploma or engineering diploma WITH an MBA preferred
- - Mandarin mandatory and fluent in English. Fluent in 1 or 2 other languages desired
- - Good Technical Sales skills, consultative selling & value sell proposition concepts
- - Negotiation & communication skills at all levels
- - Project management skills to lead sales campaign remotely
- - Contract knowledge (drafting & negotiation)
- - Open mindset
- - International culture
- - Innovative
- - Pugnacious
- - Solution provider / creative
- - Attention to details
- - Well established airlines & MRO contacts network
- - Communication skills
- - Frequent travels: around 50% of work time
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Elastomer - Business Development Manager in BeijingPublished on 02/17/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Safran China BD Department-Assistant Project Manager in BeijingPublished on 11/15/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Safran Nacelles - South East Asia Sales Director in ShanghaiPublished on 09/18/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing