SAFRAN China Suzhou Branch Senior Recruitment Specialist in Suzhou
Suzhou/苏州, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
Chinese Fluent, English Fluent
JOB SUMMARY (State in short sentences why the job exists)
- - Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for developing and executing aggressive, proactive recruiting strategies that attract high-caliber talent to the organization.
- - Works with hiring department managers to define job requirements and develop knowledge of internal customer groups to effectively target recruitment efforts in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- - Develops tailored recruitment strategies that address specific needs of each position.
- - Utilizes creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract top active and passive talent for a variety of positions within the organization.
- - Presents Safran's values to candidates by articulating a clear and compelling message about our mission and values.
- - Manages full cycle recruitment procedure for candidates by coordinating with the hiring department managers on interview scheduling, conducting pre-screen, employment processes and generating new comers' induction.
- - Acts as a trusted advisor to hiring department managers and provides counsel on hiring decisions and offer negotiations.
- - Stays up-to-date on the latest recruiting industry trends and tools and shares best practices with the HR team.
- - Performs other duties as assigned.
- - 5-7 years' experience in Recruiting/Sourcing
- - University Degree (Equivalent to a Bachelors Degree) in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration or a related discipline.
- - Good level in written and spoken for English and Chinese Mandarin;
- - Good level in using Microsoft Office software (Word, Power Point and Excel);
- - Utilizing social networks pro-actively to source candidates;
- - Ability to alternate sourcing techniques to find potential candidates;
- - Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience building trust with employees at all levels of the organization;
- - Working knowledge of labor law and how it applies to interviewing, selection, recruitment, and placement;
- - Proven ability to identify and recruit talent in a fast-paced environment
- - Self-motivated, autonomic and professional;
- - Patient and attention to details;
- - Good capability of reporting and well-organized;
- - To have a sense of team spirit;
- - Ability to effectively coordinate multiple jobs, projects, and administrative duties simultaneously
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran China - HR Project Specialist in BeijingPublished on 07/16/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Fixed Term contract Human Resources
Responsable d'équipes et de comptes CSP Paie H/FPublished on 09/17/2019Issy-les-moulineaux, France Regular Full time Human Resources
Responsable Administration du personnel et GTA H/FPublished on 09/16/2019Plaisir, France Regular Full time Human Resources