Safran China Suzhou Branch - Network Engineer in Suzhou
Suzhou/苏州, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
English Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
1. China sites Network infrastructure planning, design and adjustment of the programme
2. Network project implementation, coordination and management
3. CCTV/Access Control system support for China sites.
4. Provide level1/Level2 supports with good hands-on experience for teams.
5. Assistant manager to optimize/improve the operation&delivery of China network infrastructure.
Qualification & Skill required
1. Cisco based network system knowledge and practical working experience, minimal 3+ years working experience for a daily operation on a medium or large size network environment.
2. Master TCP/IP and various routing protocols, Master routing, switching, security, IP voice and other related knowledge
3. Familiar with information security related technology, Firewall, VPN
5. Self-motivated and highly responsible.
6. Documentation accountability.
7. Sound English both in oral and written.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 84,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Capital ranking for best employers in France.
Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT Intern (Process & Application)Published on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Internship / Student IT
Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT InternPublished on 07/30/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Internship / Student IT
Desktop SpecialistPublished on 10/22/2020Brea, United States Regular Full time IT