Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT Intern (Process & Application)
Suzhou, Jiangsu, CHINA
Internship / Student, Part-time, Internship period could be three months or longer.
English Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
1. Lead an innovation project by developing electronic workflow (e-flow). Remove paper flow, increase control point, improve traceability and records.
2. Cooperate with different department of the company to understand their development requirements.
3. Manage project milestones including but not limited to specification / resource / planning / delivery / Implementation and training
4. For existing electronic flow, support improvements and coding modifications
5. PowerBI and Highcharts Development in order to realize production statuts visualisation in SAE Suzhou workshops.
Internship period could be three months or longer.
- - Major in Computer Science or Interested into the data analyntic and Workflow
- - Basic in C#, SQL
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT Internship in SuzhouPublished on 05/26/2021Beijing/ 北京, China Internship / Student IT
Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT InternPublished on 12/17/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Internship / Student IT
STAGE - Consultant technico-fonctionnel PLM H/F H/FPublished on 06/14/2021France Internship / Student IT