Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT Intern (Process & Application)
Suzhou, Jiangsu, CHINA
Internship / Student, Part-time, Internship period could be three months or longer.
English Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
1. Lead an innovation project by developing electronic workflow (e-flow). Remove paper flow, increase control point, improve traceability and records.
2. Cooperate with different department of the company to understand their development requirements.
3. Manage project milestones including but not limited to specification / resource / planning / delivery / Implementation and training
4. For existing electronic flow, support improvements and coding modifications
5. PowerBI and Highcharts Development in order to realize production statuts visualisation in SAE Suzhou workshops.
Internship period could be three months or longer.
- - Major in Computer Science or Interested into the data analyntic and Workflow
- - Basic in C#, SQL
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
ERP Engineer-Finance Business AnalysisPublished on 03/13/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time IT
SAFRAN China Suzhou Branch-ERP Engineer-Finance Business Analysis in SuzhouPublished on 03/28/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time IT
Safran China - Senior IT Engineer in BeijingPublished on 12/17/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time IT