SAFRAN China Suzhou Branch-ERP Engineer-Finance Business Analysis in Suzhou
Suzhou/苏州, Jiangsu, CHINA
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
Chinese Fluent, English Fluent
JOB SUMMARY (State in short sentences why the job exists)
- - This role will manage not only daily support ERP finance modules but also leading implementation project.
- - Responsible for ERP FI/CO module implementation and daily support.
- - Responsible for maintaining and optimizing current processes includes AP, AR, GL, FA etc.
- - Gather and analysis business need, design and optimize business process, provide the innovative proposal and solution.
- - Lead/assist continuous improvement project like GB project, and finance-relative application implementation project.
- - Provide the training to key user/end user of Finance department to improve their capabilities and competencies.
- - Coordinate with other business department to define the rule to improve business data quality
- - Responsible for understanding Finance related report need, and develop these reports by SSRS, Power BI.
- - Documentation, not limited to function specification, functional specification and testing log etc.
- - Support Safran Finance Share Center monthly closure to ensure.
- - At least 5 years' experience on ERP finance module support, especially Infor Syteline is preferable.
- - Good finance knowledge background is a must.
- - Experience on the processes of manufactory plant.
- - Understanding operational module like MRP,WIP
- - Experience on VB.Net,SQL Server, SSRS,Power BI
- - Experience on IT document, operation standardization.
- - Good communication skills.
- - 5 years at least
- - University degree in Computer Science or other Finance/Accounting field.
- - Good level in written and spoken for English and Chinese Mandarin;
- - Self-motivated, autonomic and professional;
- - Patient and attention to details;
- - Team Player;
- - Ability to work in fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure;
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran China - Senior IT Engineer in BeijingPublished on 12/17/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time IT
Responsable Sécurité des Systèmes d'Information d'Etablissement (Valence) H/FPublished on 02/21/2020Valence, France Regular Full time IT
Architecte IT Infrastructure, spécialité AD / Systemes H/FPublished on 02/21/2020Blagnac, France Regular Full time IT