Safran China Shanghai Branch-Office Receptionist in Shanghai
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
English Fluent, Chinese Bilingual
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- - Domestic and International Trips Organization when required
- - Office Daily Operation Management (Reception, Consumables & Services Procurement, trip & Meeting organization, Office Security, etc);
- - Supplier Relationship (Air Tickets, Hotel, Restaurants, Transport, Express, Relocation, Office landlord )
- - Support on Immigration Management when required (WP & RP application & renewal with agency)
- - Supplier Billing Check and Records
- - Office Activities Organization & Coordination
- - Support administrative task for SAFRAN Aircraft Engines Shanghai
The position report to SAFRAN Shanghai GM as well as dotted line to SAFRAN Aircraft Engines C919 FAL Manager
- - Bachelor degree.
- - Knowledge in using Microsoft Pack office.
- - Good English and Chinese communication skills. French is a plus but not required for the position
- - Min 2 years' experience in administrative – receptionist role
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran China - Administration Assistant in BeijingPublished on 03/03/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Administrative
Administrative Assistant/Travel CoordinatorPublished on 02/11/2020Huntington Beach, United States Regular Full time Administrative
Assistant(e) Département H/FPublished on 02/10/2020Tarnos, France Regular Full time Administrative