Safran China - Senior IT Engineer in Beijing
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
Chinese Fluent, English Fluent
JOB SUMMARY (State in short sentences why the job exists)
- - This role is the LV1/LV1.5 IT Support in Beijing area.
- - To support the Workflow/ERP implementation in business sites.
- - To manage the server room and ensure the IT standard implement properly.
- - To provide any IT support needed for SAFRAN Beijing area.
- - IT User service
- - BPM/ERP Support
- - 4 years at least
- - University degree in Computer Science
- - Good level in written and spoken for English and Chinese Mandarin;
- - Basic knowledge of Window server/VMware/Server Room/UPS
- - Basic Knowledge of networking/switching/firewall
- - Familiar with business flow
- - ITIL Concept
- - Self-motivated, autonomic and professional;
- - Patient and attention to details;
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
ERP Engineer-Finance Business AnalysisPublished on 04/14/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time IT
SAFRAN China Suzhou Branch-ERP Engineer-Finance Business Analysis in SuzhouPublished on 03/28/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time IT
Safran China Suzhou Branch - IT InternPublished on 04/14/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Internship / Student IT