Safran China - COMAC C919 Program Manager and CFM PPS deputy Program Manager in Shanghai
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 5 years
English Fluent, French Fluent
- - Support and assist all the Safran companies in their development and relationship with COMAC : Appointment and meeting organization / assistance to the representative of group companies, management of specific issues requiring close discussion with customers
- - Manage the C919 program Balance Score Card and the monthly review at Safran HQ level
- - Elaborate weekly status of the C919 program progress at aircraft level as well as for all Safran products installed on the C919
- - Assist COMAC VP program on C919 daily program management
- - Organize the risk consolidation and report to Safran HQ
- - Organize regular meeting with COMAC to share program progress and status, and elaborate action plans to fix issues and support customer milestones
- - Measure and control the satisfaction level of the customer, perform annual survey and elaborate action plan.
- - Keep the program management documentation up to date
- - Coordinate with LEAP-1C Program Managers and represent of them when needed.
- - Participate to on-site CFM Program Management and coordination between customer, partner & supplier, about schedules, risk/issue identification and hardware deliveries (including spares)
- - Act as main operation Safran interface between customer and CFM with great visibility.
- - Support in elaboration and execution of detailed program plans, action plans, key documentation and program report when needed.
- - Support ECR/ECP negotiations with COMAC
- - Represent CFM/Safran Program Manager for local communication
- - Represent CFM/Safran Program Manager for commercial discussion with COMAC
- - Use delegation as local focal for delivery:
Build consolidated IPS delivery status with CFM back office and NXL
Communicate with COMAC on delivery topic
- - Use CFM/SAFRAN Program manager delegation as local focal for Entry into Service preparation (customer support preparation…) including coordination with NXL.
- - Use delegation for onsite urgent joint decision with CFM/GE under conditions (to be define)
- - Comply with Company policies, handbook, etc.;
- - Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- - Engineering study background
- - Engineering / Program management experience. Engine business knowledge would be a plus.
- - English fluent. French language would a plus.
- - Activity based in Shanghai but few travels could be required every year ( 1-5 in China / 1 or 2 in France)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Project Manager (Demand Manager)Published on 08/01/2021Garden Grove, United States Regular Full time Programs
Program Manager CCE H/FPublished on 08/01/2021Saint Crépin Ibouvilliers, France Regular Full time Programs
Project Management Officer H/FPublished on 07/30/2021Montreuil, France Regular Full time Programs