Safran China BD Department-Assistant Project Manager in Beijing
Sales & Marketing
Program / Customer Relations
Program / Customer Relations
Regular Full time, Full-time
More than 3 years
Chinese Bilingual, English Fluent, French Fluent
- - Assisting Safran Tier-One companies to develop aeronautic and aerospace industries business in China.
- - Coordinate and facilitate discussion of projects cooperation between SAFRAN Aeronautic Branch and Chinese aeronautic industrial companies (including its subsidiaries);
- - Organize the meetings for SAFRAN and Chinese aeronautic companies;
- - Support and assist on the logistics for SAFRAN Aeronautic Branch missions in China;
- - Follow-up the process and progress of projects.
- - Maintain corporate relationship with Chinese aeronautic companies and the government authorities.
- - Understand Chinese aeronautic companies development strategy, new programs and plans;
- - Identify new opportunities for SAFRAN group in civil aeronautics and transportation industries in China.
- - Provide analysis of the competitors and the marketing information.
- - Language interpreting for the top management of SAFRAN Group and its subsidiaries meeting with Chinese companies and government authorities.
- - Destination to : Business Development Director and Safran China CEO
Beijing, possibilities to travel in China and overseas, if need.
- - Master degree in French/Chinese Interpretation, fluent and high level in spoken/written French and Chinese. Or undergraduate degree in aeronautic and/or aviation transportation domains with fluent French language speaking skill.
- - At least 2-3 years experiences in French/Chinese translation with technological and industrial domains, it is better, with the aeronautic and aerospace industries; And/or project management, business development experience in the multinational companies.
- - Be able to devote to aeronautic domain and have a very good learning ability;
- - Strong across-culture communication and inter-personal exchange skills;
- - Have a basic sense of team spirit;
- - Pleasant and highly responsible attitude with good work ethic;
- - Be able to face a certain amount of stress in the international business circumstance.
- - Spoken and written English;
- - Microsoft Office software (Word, Power Point, Excel…)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 92,000 employees and sales of 21 billion euros in 2018. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes Research & Development programs to meet fast-changing market requirements, with total R&D expenditures of around 1.5 billion euros in 2018.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran CENCO - Regional Sales ManagerPublished on 03/24/2020Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Safran Nacelles - China Sales Director in ShanghaiPublished on 11/12/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing
Safran Nacelles - South East Asia Sales Director in ShanghaiPublished on 09/18/2019Beijing/ 北京, China Regular Full time Sales & Marketing